*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311878-Pervent-father-chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 3.s
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2311878
At the beginning
You was coming from work and you saw a strange store selling strange things. You ask a seller what he was selling. He said, “Old things. There is a watch that you like.” I took it and they returned to a house. I saw your wife, May, carrying Claire and smiling and saying, “Welcome back, my dear.” She smiled and kissed him. “Welcome, my honey ,” so I went to change your clothes by mistake. You pressed a clock and you saw everything in a gigantic form. You were surprised at what had happened. You saw that everyone around you was gigantic. You were afraid of what had happened until you saw a clock shining. I saw written on it “Shrink and Grow” and other information. How much did your size reach? It was 3 inches. So you pressed the “Grow” button and it returned to your size. Steve imagined many perverted things about what she would do Because for some reason you are not close to your children because of work, you suddenly became curious about your children, what they usually do, and this is an opportunity for you to get closer to them, so you went to the living room and saw your son, Mike, and Kate playing with dolls, and in the kitchen, your wife was breastfeeding your daughter, Claire, and on the other side, your son, Tom, was lying on the floor. Sofa was holding his phone and you saw that he was wearing a green shirt and black shorts, and he was scratching his lap a lot. You became curious about what he was looking at on the phone, haha. He is at this age, so you were thinking about what he was looking at on the phone. So you thought about telling May about an hour to help you get closer to your children, so you went to the kitchen and saw your daughter Claire sleeping in his lap, and you saw your wife’s breasts because they were approximately the size of an F. I imagined if they shrank, what the size would be like, so you said to yourself, “What are you thinking about?” So I spoke to your wife. I want to talk to you about a topic. So I came with you to your room and picked up your daughter and put him in your bed. I said, “What’s going on, my dear?” You hesitated to tell him about a watch because you didn’t know if it would help you. She might get angry because these people consider you your children, but if you told him a reason, she might be convinced. So I told her about the power of the watch.You can change your size with an hour. Your wife looked surprised and said, “Steve, maybe you are dreaming.” So you pressed shrink, and your size became the size of your daughter, Claire, and you looked at your wife’s skirt, which showed panties printed with tiger skin. You had a small erection, so you tried to hide it. So your wife, Steve, was afraid. What happened? He said, “Did you see this Mai that I told you about? Do you believe me?” So she ran to a clothes basket and took out Claire’s clothes, and you said, “It is now my size.” Your wife laughed: This is funny, Steve, so you returned to your size. So I told him that you want to be close to your children for an hour, by reducing yourself and staying with them in order to get to know them more. May said to his wife, “That is dangerous when you are of this size.” Steve said, “Don’t worry, it is someone who estimated in an hour that I will not die and that I have great physical strength.” May laughed: This is my strong husband. So I said, “What do you start with, Steve?” and she looked surprised because she saw him looking at the skirt of his little sleeping daughters and he was ashamed. So your wife asked Steve why you were ashamed of Claire, and you said hesitantly, “I want to start with Claire, if there is no objection.” With a smile, there is no problem, dear, but please be careful. So you returned to your normal detention and kissed your wife. Do not be afraid, my dear. So I asked if I should take off Claire's clothes so she can start. Steve said that's okay. So Steve walked to the bed while looking at Claire and pressed a watch and it became approximately 2 inches in size. You saw your daughter, a giant who is 3 years old, wearing a pleated skirt and a white shirt, and you were anxious not to discover your daughter’s body. As you walk, you see your wife behind you, looking at you and laughing with a smile. Steve, I'll go cook and I'll get back to you. Steve said, "It's okay." Then your wife said, "Enjoy your trip, my dear." And you laughed and continued on your way to your daughter's huge leg, and you went under your daughter's skirt and walked and passed his thigh, and you said to yourself, "You didn't know it was hard, but you didn't get tired, perhaps because of the strength of an hour." Other. You reach for your underwear and see in front of you a huge, light pink diaper with the Disney Princess Cinderella printed on it. You say to yourself that it is the diaper that you bought for him previously because you know that Claire loves Disney princesses very much. As you look at the diaper you never imagined it would be this big.
© Copyright 2024 3.s (o.alk3bi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311878-Pervent-father-chapter-1