*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311914-Unique-Matters
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #2311914
That matters most
Life offers various kinds of experience. From the messy situations to the beauty ones and there are options in between to keep following a path faithfully or starting afresh.

So many voices heard, books read, lessons taught, reminding things we can no longer remember, as we wish to engage with the realistic and profound things only.

Though honestly, it is not easy to sort through the mess and and to be put together in a delighted mood.

It seems the more we age, the more we have reasons to distrust the ongoing conditions.

In any sort of competition, we develop plans, focusing to achieve the final triumph, almost forgetting that we can't always get all that we want.

While along the process, with each struggle and each meeting with our rivals, we gain a better understanding of ourselves. As it was said, "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

It is natural that we choose to befriend people with the same perspective and purposes and avoid those with radical difference. Even what was called friendship may become a fractured friendship after all the differences.

It depends on whom and what matters most to us. Just like a symphony orchestra, all different kinds of instrument work together resulting in an epic serenade story, unique for each person.

Sometimes we're tempted to just get the easy way out and support, disregarding the important and good ones, not remembering their significance for who we are at present, because we don't have much time to think to find some peace of mind.

May we have time to be grateful of our unique blessings and one step at a time, keep on learning living for all that matters most.
© Copyright 2024 Airwilc (airwilc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311914-Unique-Matters