*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312028-A-milk-filled-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Othman
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2312028
You are with your wife which is a talking miltank
One day after getting home from work you are exhausted, and you need some time to relax. Luckily, your wife is there to help soothe you. Even on four legs your wife stands at an impressive 35 feet tall, luckily you and her are both successful business people, she works as the mascot and public representative of the got milk campaign, and you are one of the top executives of Hiland Dairy, so you two are able to afford a home large enough for her. When you get home she asks you, "how was work today honey." You say that it was draining and your glad you're finally home and you get to see her. The two of you are sitting on two separate couches and watching TV. She smiles at hearing this, and says I know a way I can help you wind down and relax. You say "oh like what." She says it's nothing just a little a TLC. She then says, lay down on the floor so I can give you some. You get on the floor and she then plops her heavy but soft udder covering your entire body. She then starts rubbing her udder against you moaning as she does it and you can't lie but you are very aroused and relaxed at the moment. She says, "I know you like being under that thing don't you."


Add this is somewhere: Before putting you under her udder she slides her hips up and down rubbing your body in between her massive thighs. She also puts your face in your vagina and says you might wind up in there if things get a bit more developed.

She can't hear you but feeling your errection she smiles about how right she is. Then, she says how about I give you a little taste of why I'm the face of got milk's campaign. Unable to say anything, but you honestly can't deny that you would enjoy it you just moan in pleasure. "That's right my little sweetpie enjoy your milk. She then releases all the milk she had stored in her udder on to you. After a while she then gets a devilish idea. Seeing that you like my udder so much how about I keep you in there for a while? Don't you remember when I took our beloved cat bessie and I put her in my udder and reformed her love? She removes her udder to look at you with her beautiful blue eyes and you say yes. She then says don't you trust me to do the same for you. Of course I do I've been married to you for the past 25 years and are love has never faded. (Not to mention the fact that she had helped you so much to get the position you now have at work) Now put me in there my big princess. She smiles and then says I knew you couldn't resist my little udder pet I'm glad you know where you belong." Then she puts her udder completely back on top of you and one of her teats starts to suck on your head. Looking around you can see her empty pink fleshy udder. Fairly soon she gets up to your waist inside of her udder. Eventually you are completely inside of her udder, completely at your lover's mercy. She asks you how do you like it in there my udder slut. So she can hear you, you yell I love it in her my big black and white marshmallow. You start wiggling around inside her udder barely making a bulge in there, and you said I love it in here mama. This makes her blush and she then says hey did you know I learned this milky trick a few years ago so what do you say, do you want become the thing that has brought us together. You don't have to go to work next month so you say, " of course my big lover this is the closest I could ever be with you. She coos and says, "alright then my love don't squirm too much. Slowly, you can feel your body losing it's shape and it's surprisingly painless. After 30 minutes you are nothing more than a puddle of milk inside of her udder. She starts to gently slosh you around and says, "you're looking even dreamier and hee hee creamer than before. She then says, I guess I won't be giving milk in my next video. She then goes about her everyday routine with you inside her udder. She asks you how do you feel in there my cute little milkshake. You can't talk but you feel warm, loved, and protected like nothing in the world could hurt you right now. Whenever she moves you she is very careful not too jostle you around and she loving you rubs at you often. During your time as her milk she often would kiss her udder and say you look so precious and cute in there I could just drink you up. At the end of the month she says, "alright my cute little milky desert it's time you started to give me some love on the outside. She walks in front of a large metal tin and opens her teat to release your milky form from her warm and soft embrace. She moans in pleasure as she releases the milk that you are into the tin.

She then says, and here's the part where I turn you back into your old self my sweet. She then lifts the tin up towards her mouth and your milky form trickles into her mouth. She then says, you're even sweeter than I thought you'd be my little honey bun. You can't blush, but if you could your cheeks would be as red as roses. She continues with your entire form starting to enter her first stomach, "anyways my sweet treat let's get you into my first stomach." While you're in there it smells like the sweetest vanilla you have ever smelled. Your soul begins to come out of the milk that it was inside of. She can feel the warmth of your soul inside of her, and "says ahh you feel heavenly in there light of my life. Still you can't talk but she can sense that you're glowing from the love she just showed you. After a while your soul and the rest of the milk you body is enters her second stomach. In here you skeleton will be reformed and after a few days of settling it will reabsorb you soul. Your bones slowly start to regrow from the rich calcium from her milk. Amazingly your bones have become much stronger and denser. She evens comments wow you're a lot heavier now, looks you became milk and got some she starts to laugh hysterically, harmlessly shaking everything that's makes up your being in her. After a few days your skeleton and soul have fully refused. Before moving into her third stomach you starting rubbing and nuzzling the walls of her stomach. You think to yourself,"I wish I never had to leave here." She seemingly reading your mind says, don't worry my little bony husband you can be my milk another time.

You then enter her third stomach, which somewhat shorter, where your skeleton is fully submerged in your milky flesh. After a while she jokingly says, I can tell your finally starting to get some meat on your bones. After a while your skeleton is completely covered by your muscles and she says," ooh feels my big love muffin is back in there."

You and the small remaining amount of milk enter her fourth stomach in here your body is once again completely submerged in the milk but luckily your wife knows what's going on in there with her bovine magical senses, and with her magic she is able to make it so your body doesn't need air while you're inside of her.

Once you get your skin back you are ready to leave your lover's alluring body, but oh no you're heading for her rectum. However, before you leave her last stomach she says," don't worry my sunshine I would never do something like that to you. I will make sure you come back into the world is a more respectable way darling. With her magic she painlessly creates a tunnel that leads from her fourth stomach into her womb. While you are in there she says, " is this how a mother feels when they are giving birth, I feel even more protective of you now, I guess I'm kind of your second mother now seeing how I'm eventually going to give birth to you." "Well then my bouncing cutie lover she chuckles come out here and meet your big mama." You are then reborn in a hospital where everyone is in disbelief to see a man being birthed from a giant female cow.




She shoves you into her udder and turns you into her milk. She drinks you and later reforms your body with her bovine magic.

Luckily thanks to her magic she is able to create an opening between her fourth and final stomach into her vagina to spare her love from having such a disgusting second birth.

While at the hospital everyone is confused and dumbfounded to see a giant female cow give birth to a man.

This story is unfinished I just wanted to save it so I could finish working on it later.

Please comment if you enjoyed my story or if you want to give me feedback.
© Copyright 2024 Othman (hypegamer23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312028-A-milk-filled-dream