*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312107-Lovely-Tamatown-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ruriki
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2312107
Some story I created when I was a kid that I wanted to share
Lovely Tamatown Chapter 1: The two kings and the heroes


It was a stormy night, and for the first time in maybe a week clouds were starting to form in the sky of Tamatown, Lovelin, one of the sisters of the nearby monastery was doing laundry in the backyard, as she couldn't help but remember how things have changed in the last year, the last year was troublesome for the Tamagotchi, a foreign alien invasion have been catastrophic, his former subjects have exiled a self-proclaimed King Dedede from a place called Dreamland because he was spending all their money on himself and monsters instead of using it to rule properly over the land, instead he was exiled with his army, his treasure and his butler-henchman Scargoon, a very snobbish and repulsive snail, as that the used a spaceship that Dedede had bought they searched for a new planet to conquer and they found Tamagotchi planet, rich and plentiful land with a very weak army, naturally he seized this opportunity and invaded the planet defeating very easily the armies of king Gotchi VI and forcing him to escape to the south. On the brink of his success, Dedede proclaimed himself king of the Tamagotchi people, occupied the castle, and began his rule as king, unfortunately, this wasn't the only problem the Tamagotchi had to face, one week later, Bowser king of the koopas invaded the planet, hoping to annex it to his galactic empire, the two kings made a deal, they would split power and now the two of them rule together. The last year they have reigned with Tyrany, Bowser using his army to terrorize and subjugate his new subjects, and Dedede ordering monsters that also terrorize the people and make them suffer. The kingdom was split the people suffered but things were about to change, for better or worse we could never know.





© Copyright 2024 Ruriki (kichiro67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312107-Lovely-Tamatown-Chapter-1