*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312225-Me-Myself-and-I-2024
Rated: E · Monologue · Writing · #2312225
Talking to myself, as usual.
Thursday, January 18th, 2024:
         Some nations have this weird habit of creating certain values, and then condemn them.

Saturday, February 3rd, 2024:
         All that is left to comfort me right now is my dreams. Even those, I'm afraid that they would change to nightmares at some point.

Monday, February 5th, 2024:
         I did my best, but my best didn't fit their best.
         There is a level of living where every aspect of civilization sounds and looks just right ridiculous.

Tuesday, February 6th, 2024:
         Art was born as a job, grew up as a luxury, and ended up being a necessity nowadays.

Thursday, February 8th, 2024:
         Neither the bless nor the wrath of God can be seen in divination.

Friday, February 9th, 2024:
         Death, the end of sorrows.

Wednesday, February 28th, 2024:
         Happiness is such a strange concept; sometimes you have to do what you're not happy with or be where you're not happy just to feel it.

Thursday, February 29th, 2024:
         Some people mistaken "stability" for "comfort zone" or "the need to change".

Sunday, March 3rd, 2024:
         There are some important questions in this life that you might want to ask certain people with, such as: Why is it so much important for you to be a jerk?

Thursday, March 7th, 2024:
         Justice knows no loopholes.

Friday, March 8th, 2024:
         When you seek to lead a lovely life, talking to comics and cartoons seems to be a plausible option.

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024:
         Ever felt so scared just by looking into your own eyes?

Thursday, March 14th, 2024:
         When you live as an outcast, how important could politics be for you?

Monday, April 8th, 2024:
         Civilization in the West seems to be all about how to kill, and prove that you're innocent by something they call "the law".

Monday, April 22nd, 2024:
         People, not laws, which make a place worth living in.

Monday, May 20th, 2024:
         Some good times are merely trials to escape memories.

Friday, May 24th, 2024:
         Some psychological cases aren't the responsibilities of psychologists or psychiatrists, but rather the state and the government.

Saturday, May 25th, 2024:
         It is possible to have some sweet times that you don't wish they would come back, and that could be even for the better.

Sunday, May 26th, 2024:
         God knows your story, not people.
         One mistake and it is likely to be forgiven by God. One mistake and it is unlikely to be forgotten by the people.
         Life is not about achieving; it's about living as well.

Tuesday, May 28th, 2024:
         As time goes by, being optimistic feels, sounds, looks, just so wrong.
© Copyright 2024 SeanFear (seanfear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312225-Me-Myself-and-I-2024