*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312372-Interesting-facts-about-Dogs-Breeds
Rated: E · Article · Animal · #2312372
Interesting facts about the "Dogo Argentino"
"Interesting facts about Different Dog Breeds"

"Almost everyone knows just about all the different types of dog breeds in the world, but maybe not all of them. Have you ever heard of the "Dogo Argentino?", they are quite a unique and interesting dog breed.
"The Dogo Argentino" is a large mastiff dog type , originating from Guatemala, just south of Mexico. They were originally bred for hunting large game animals, such as wild boars, pumas, etc. Pretty cool right?. Their temperament and behavior is also quite cool, they are affectionate, loyal, sociable, protective, and also friendly. They are a good recommendation if your looking for a family dog, just as long as you have the time and patience , as they tend to have a need for cognitive & stimulating activity. In other words, they tend to get bored very easily if not entertained.

As an owner of a "female Dogo Argentino" ., I can personally say that they are definitely unique and special creatures , with their own personality & moods.

© Copyright 2024 LittlebitsCreations© (littlebit9570 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312372-Interesting-facts-about-Dogs-Breeds