*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312648-Nearer-everyday
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2312648
Global concept local effect
The advancement of science and technology have broadened the easy access and solution throughout many places around the globe, along with the pollution and other problems. They became an inevitable part of life that we may be do not care anymore, none of our business now.

We trust others for the effort to handle the cause, although some research findings link pollution with the increased rate of clinic visits for certain disease. Well, I write the article not to analyse research finding anyway, but i think the earth is getting hotter compared to years past, and today is included.

If we like to humble ourselves, perhaps few had taken action on the issue, and fewer led it. Why does the cause matter after all.

We are the ones who feel the negative impacts, hence climate change is not about empathy to afar environmental cause or confronting major pollution sources only.
© Copyright 2024 Airwilc (airwilc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312648-Nearer-everyday