*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312706-Sam-Adams-Brings-Back-the-Centaur
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Writing.Com · #2312706
Sam Adams Brings Back the Centaur General from Atlantis.


Sam Adams Brings Back the Centaur General from Atlantis.


         Sam Adams was a paranormal researcher for the Cosmos Institute in Berkeley, California. And he was also an avid cryptologist. He was convinced that there were mythical creatures on this earth. He had made it his life work to search for such creatures. Furthermore, he believed that thousands of years ago there were such creatures that sadly disappeared with the rise of humanity as the dominant species on the planet. Many lived on in legend, and myth, including cryptic references in all the major religious texts and folklore traditions. And there were rumors that some of them were the ancient rulers of Atlantis and Lemur.

These included besides Nessie, the banshees, Big Foot, the centaurs, demons, dwarfs, dragons, giants, hellhounds, elves, leprechauns, the snowmen, unicorns, and the Yeti.

Sam Adams found a book in an underground occult bookstore in Berkeley that he frequented, a copy of the legendary infamous Necronomicon. Many people had dismissed the book as nothing but a story by HP Lovecraft and his fellow demented writers. But Sam knew the truth, for he was one of the few remaining distant relatives of HP Lovecraft and a member of a secret society devoted to uncovering the hidden histories that HP Lovecraft wrote about.

But Sam knew the truth, the book would open other dimensions, part of the multi-verse, allowing the ancient creatures, to come back to our world. And they were convinced that these creatures would bring about a new world order, unifying the world under their control.

He and his secret society members got together one evening at their hang-out in Berkeley. This private club, devoted to occult lore, was located in a run-down neighborhood in Southwest Berkeley, off of San Pablo Avenue that had not yet been completely gentrified.
.
They opened the book and began the sacred chats to open the door to other worlds.

He opened the door, and the first through was the King of the Centaurs. He thanked Sam and his followers for opening the door and then said, that as a reward for helping them come back, they would be appointed as key members of the government that would take over enslaving humanity, with the assistance of the robots and the new AI systems that were going online. The centaur had been monitoring the world from his exile, but had to wait until Sam opened the gateway

They had last been in this world during the time of Atlantis. Atlantis and Lemuria destroyed themselves in a nuclear war. The survivors were rounded up and sent in exile to another dimension where they monitored the earth waiting for the right time to come back and the time was right.

They would take over managing humans again, and with the help of AI programs, they would solve the world’s problems, but humans would have to be under their guardianship.

The centaur opened the wormhole and thousands of creatures rushed through. Banshees, Big Foot, the centaurs, the demons, the dragons, the giants, hellhounds, monsters, leprechauns, orcs, snowmen, unicorns, and the Yeti.

The Centaur General sent his army out in the streets, and they opened wormholes to their dimensions all over the world millions of these creatures, from humanity’s worst nightmares, along with intelligent raptors poured through and launched a war against the modern world.

They were well armed and, with the help of AI programs, and robot armies were able to take down military threats through cyberwar.

The Centaur and his army quickly overwhelmed the world, taking control of the world. They appointed Sam Adams as their ambassador, and began their campaign of total enslavement of humanity, in league with the new AI robots.

He went on worldwide TV announcing the takeover and saying that humans were now slaves to their new masters, but if people did what they were supposed to do, they would not be harshly treated.

The Centaur smiled at his victory. It had been a long time since he had lived in exile in the other dimensions, and it felt glorious to be in charge of the unruly human race once again.
© Copyright 2024 JCosmos (jcosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312706-Sam-Adams-Brings-Back-the-Centaur