*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312951-When-the-Chips
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Sports · #2312951
are in a bowl (Winner, Cramp!)
"1 - 2 - 3, yeah, they're moving around a lot, but I think I got them. You're right, 22 players on the field ."

"Yup, yup. Here, take your drink. Don't sit on the bowl, the chips will break."

"Sorry. I might sit in on the Super Bowl, though, is that allowed?"

"Ha ha funny joke I don't think. So listen up. Now these 11 kick the ball that way, and those 11 kick the ball that way."

"I see. And they score a basket when they reach ..."

"A goal, not a basket. Oh - oh - NO!"

"What happened, I haven't sat on the chips have I?"

"You haven't, but that idiot just fumbled the ball. Oh this is bad for our team."

"Which is our team? Is that man without his shirt on owr team? He's cute."

"Never mind CUTE. This is no time for CUTE. There's the penalty flag!"

"Is that the judge? He's cute."

"That's the referee, and he isn't CUTE, he's giving a penalty."

"I don't know what that means. I'm going to look it up ... let's see ... football terms ... tailgating ... sounds interesting what is it?"

"It's when the player who –"

"Who what? What??"

"WE WON WE WON!"

"I say! Is that Taylor Swift coming to celebrate on the field? And does Taylgating have something to do with the man without the shirt and Taylor Swift?"

"We won we won! Have some chips!"
© Copyright 2024 THANKFUL SONALI 17 WDC YEARS! (mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312951-When-the-Chips