*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313097-The-Committee-That-Does-Not-Exist
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Political · #2313097
he Committee That Does Not Exist


The Committee That Does Not Exist


         The shadow government, called the ‘Committee that Does Not Exist” or the “Committee” that cabal of mostly white men, the leaders of the Christian right, big business, generals, congressional leaders, governors, and military-industrial corporations types who manage the deep state, united together to usher in the Christian fascist takeover of the U.S. and the transformation of the U.S. through their self-styled Christian revolution.

         All the members used code names, such as Agent 69 or Agent 1. The CEO was of course agent 1. The committee consisted of 1,000 national members and State committees. The heads of each state committee collectively formed the politburo of the committee. Most were pro-Trump who were member number 45.

         Agent 69, one of few women on the committee politburo was in charge of internal security. She was concurrently head of the NSA and set up a secret dossier on all their members and prominent Americans using the tools of the devil against them as she put it.
The NSA will maintain a secret dossier on all Americans. Everyone would be under 24/7 constant surveillance and monitoring. Everyone will be rated as follows:

A loyal and a Good Christian
B mostly loyal and a Christian
C suspected loyalty and suspected moral behavior
D disloyal, immoral behavior
E homosexual, bisexual or transgendered, or not Christian
F Muslim or Atheist, and open opponents of the government and party.

Only those with an A or B rating will be able to work for the government or major corporations.

A          gent four, the only Hispanic, outlined the new immigration policies. Immigration would be reformed, only Christians could immigrate to the U.S. Muslim visitors would be limited to official delegations only. All Muslim visitors would have to register with the government upon arrival. Other non-Christian visitors would be subject to strict vetting and non-Christians banned from immigrating.

         Agent Nine was in charge of dismantling the federal and state environmental and other regulations. All environmental and other regulations would be suspended. Unions would be outlawed, and all union contracts suspended. Employment including for the government, schools, and universities would be at-will contracts that would be valid for one year and renewable every year. The minimum wage would be abolished. Child labor laws would be revised – children under the age of 12 would be prohibited from employment, those 12 to 16 could work part-time, and age 16 would be the end of formal education for most people. Those who show academic talent would go on to a two-year college prep program, modeled after the British system, followed by three years of college. That would be no more than 25% of high school students. Public schools would be run by the city and county governments which would contract out running the schools to Church and private foundations. The schools would be funded by the taxpayer and by tuition payments. Tuition payments would be a tax deduction through graduate school. The age of consent would be 16, age of marriage 18.

Agent Ten was a general who outlined the military’s role under the new regime. The U.S. would withdraw from the UN and all international agreements. All US troops would come home and be stationed along the southern border and serve as adjunct border control agents and first responders for emergencies. The draft will be reinstated. The federal government will pay for room and board and medical care while in service and a 1,000-a-month stipend. After two years of service, the government will pay for four years of college. The draft will apply to both men and women who will be called to service between their 18 and 22 birthdays.

         Agent Six an anti-LGBTQ pastor outlined the new sex morality rules that would be imposed. The Federal government would enact a national morality act. Sex outside of marriage will be illegal and punishable as a felony offense. Homosexuality will be illegal. Gay-like sex including anal sex, oral sex, and breast sex would be illegal. Pornography would be illegal. Prostitution would be illegal. Abortion will be illegal except to save the life of the Mother. Contraception will be illegal. Transgender status would not be recognized. People would be treated according to their birth gender. Sex assignment surgery would be illegal. Trans people would have to go to public bathrooms according to their birth gender. and would be prohibited from changing their gender legally. This would mean that the trans community would legally no longer exist as a category.

         Marriage would be defined in the new constitution as consisting of the union of one man and one woman who intend to have children. Childless couples will have ten years to have children or adopt. Refusal to adopt or have children will result in their marriages deem void after ten years. Divorce would be made very difficult – no-fault divorce would no longer exist. Severe physical or mental abuse would be grounds for divorce as would engaging in illicit sexual activities, using pornography or drugs. Drugs will be illegal as will alcohol and gambling. Hotels and apartments would be forbidden from renting rooms to unmarried couples of either gender.

         Agent Five, another pastor outlined the new Christian-only rules. Christianity will be the only legal religion in the U.S. And every adult must belong to a Christian home church. Muslims will have one year to convert to Christianity or be deported. Atheists will also have one year to convert or be deported.

         Agent Seven the head of Fox News outlined the new media control measures. The media will be under government supervision, and of course, owned by reliable members of the committee. Broadcasting of anti-American, anti-Christian, or anti-government views will be banned. All entertainment will have to pass a censor’s approval. Excessive violence or sexual content will be illegal. Cable TV and Satellite services will not be allowed to broadcast foreign television news programs.

         Thus, Christian Fascism came to the United States.
© Copyright 2024 JCosmos (jcosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313097-The-Committee-That-Does-Not-Exist