*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313138-Dear-Me
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Contest · #2313138
Dear Me: Official Contest
Dear Me,

Congratulations. The year 2024 is here, and so are you. Before you jump up and down and frantically wave goodbye, reflecting would be beneficial. Especially that of your very last goal of 2023.

The purpose of this letter is to guide you in your decision-making for 2024. It is that time to map your way through the forest of choices that await you by setting new goals to meet. However, before making new goals, you remember and be thankful for the one accomplishment and its costs that made this time possible.

You have made a very good choice for 2024, and limiting to one is smart. You think...you say...that you have found a genre that excites you very much. Romance Suspense. You say you have an idea that would make a good novel. This is so exciting. Continue to read and study. There are eight plot types to choose from, so take your time and choose the one that best reflects your idea.

Remember your last goal of 2023.

Preparing your new novel, you also want to make a Story Bible and a Character Bible. These will be very helpful additions. They will help to keep your story organized. Should you choose to create a series from your idea, they will be of great value.

Remember your last goal of 2023.

The end of this path for 2024 is a published edition. Very good! I will be looking forward to that.

Remember, in December 2023, you accomplished what many other people have, but at the same time...many people have not. On January 1, 2024, you opened your eyes, breathed, and began to dream of 2024 goals. Yes, that is a great accomplishment.

You survived and became cancer-free. You survived all the radiation and chemotherapy treatments. You had to make sacrifices. You cannot speak. You cannot eat except through a G-tube; by the Grace of God, You Can Breathe. You Can Think. You Can Dream.

Keep up the good work,

Love always,
Your Muse
© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313138-Dear-Me