*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313200-Status-Skrelan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jimbo
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2313200
generic sci-fi thing, bootleg Asuka gets railed by an alien. meh. might write a part 2

On Planet XZ-147...


Auki sat in her mech, seeing the alien landscape flash past her. She was a part of a special forces unit, and they had been sent to investigate a distress call from a colony on this planet. The colony had been researching the planet, only known as XZ-147, and their findings had been both fascinating and terrifying. They had discovered life for the first time, seemingly not that advanced at all, but life nonetheless. The lifeforms they had found were akin to insects found on Earth but about the size of a horse. They had distinct humanoid arms, a very uncomfortable-looking hunched-over posture, and sickly green skin. They didn't seem to care about humans and were completely harmless, but the discovery was still unnerving. The distress call had come in just as they were about to report their findings back to Earth, and now they were on their way to investigate.

Auki's mech, the HS-01, was one of the most advanced models ever created. It was sleek and deadly, with razor-sharp claws a three powerful dark energy cannons mounted on its left arm. The cockpit was spacious and comfortable, with all the latest technology to help her in her mission. As she continued on her way, she couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation and curiosity. She had never encountered such a strange and alien world before, and she was eager to see what other secrets it held.

As Auki landed on the outskirts of the colony, she immediately sensed something was wrong. The air was thick with tension and fear. Her sensors picked up several lifeforms moving around the colony, but they were too far away for her to make out any details. The colony itself was a marvel of human engineering, nestled within a series of domes that protected it from the harsh environment outside. The domes were designed to mimic Earth-like conditions, with lush vegetation and artificial lakes. But now, it seemed that the colony had become more of a prison than a haven.

Auki carefully exited her mech and approached the colony's command center. Along the way, she noticed several structures that seemed to be in disarray, as if a struggle had taken place there. As she neared the command center, she could hear muffled cries and shouting coming from within. She steeled herself, preparing for the worst. When she finally reached the command center, she found the doors locked and sealed. Using her hacker, she quickly hacked into the system and forced it open. Inside, she found a chaotic scene. Bodies lay strewn about, blood smeared on the walls and floor. The room's life support system had been disabled, and the air was thick with the smell of death. Her heart sank as she realized that whatever had happened here, it had been brutal and merciless.

Scanning the room, Auki spotted one of the colonists still alive, cowering in the corner. Her heart ached at the sight of the poor man, terrified and hurt. Gently, she approached the man and knelt beside her. "It's okay," she said softly, her voice calm and reassuring. "I'm here to help. What happened? Who did this to you?" The man, shaking with fear, slowly raised his head to look at Auki. Tears streamed down his face and his glasses smashed. "They... they came out of nowhere," he stammered. "They looked just like the creatures they described, only bigger. They tore through the domes like they weren't even there. They killed everyone... they killed everyone..." His voice trailed off, his body shuddering with sobs.

Auki felt a chill run down her spine as she listened to the man's harrowing tale. She wondered how many more of these creatures were out there, and what their intentions were... She gently placed a hand on the man's shoulder, offering what little comfort she could. "It's going to be okay," she lied. "I'm going to get you some help." Standing up, she led the man back to her HS-01, helping him into the cockpit and securing his safety harness. As she climbed into the mech herself, she activated a comm link with Earth. "This is Auki, do you read me? I've found survivors and I need backup. Repeat, I need backup." The reply came back almost instantly. "Roger that, Auki. We're sending a team of mechs your way. ETA 20 minutes. In the meantime, do everything you can to secure the area and protect the survivors."

Auki nodded and keyed in a command to open a tactical map of the colony. She surveyed the terrain and began plotting a strategy to clear the colony of the strange creatures. As she waited for backup, she decided to explore the area around the command center, hoping to find more information about the creatures and their motivations.

As Auki re-entered the colony and approached the research facility, she noticed the doors were unsealed and open. She cautiously entered, scanning the room with her sensors. The lab was in disarray, with equipment smashed and scattered about. But amidst the chaos, she spotted one of them, a massive, insect-like creature with chitinous plates covering its body. It was in the process of consuming something from a computer terminal.

Auki raised her sidearm, her heart racing with fear and determination. She had to stop this creature, but she couldn't risk harming the survivors who might still be in the lab. She decided to try and stun it instead. As she aimed, the creature suddenly turned its massive head toward her, its multi-faceted eyes glinting in the dim light. It let out a low, chilling growl that seemed to vibrate through her bones. With incredible speed, it launched itself at her, knocking her back against the wall. The impact drove the air from her lungs and left her struggling for breath.

The creature loomed over her, its massive chitinous limbs spread wide. Its mandibles clicked and clacked menacingly, spraying flecks of saliva onto Auki's face. It lowered its segmented body, positioning itself over her helpless form. Auki watched in horror as its leathery wings unfolded, revealing intricate patterns of iridescent green and blue. With a sudden thrust, the creature impaled her, driving its spike-like penis deep inside her. She let out a scream of pain and shock, her body shuddering as the creature began to pump its appendage inside her. The creature's body pressed down on her, crushing her against the cold, unforgiving floor. Its wings wrapped around them, creating a suffocating cocoon of heat and humidity. She struggled against the unyielding grip of its limbs, but it was futile.

Time seemed to slow down as the creature's movements became increasingly erratic. She could feel its muscles flexing beneath her back, the powerful thrusts driving deeper and deeper into her. Her vision began to blur, darkness creeping in at the edges of her consciousness. The pain was unbearable, but it was replaced by a strange sense of detachment as if her body were no longer her own. The creature's wings continued to envelop them, the iridescent patterns shimmering in the dim light. She could feel the heat radiating off its body, the moisture in the air making it difficult to breathe. Her lungs burned as she struggled for air, the sensation of being crushed against the floor making it almost impossible to draw a full breath.

With a final, convulsive thrust, the creature released her, its body collapsing onto her limp form. Its wings folded back in, surrounding them once more. Auki lay there, gasping for air, her body aching in every conceivable way. She could feel the creature's weight pressing down on her, its breath hot against her cheek. For a moment, she was sure it was still moving, but then, mercifully, she passed out. When she awoke, Auki saw that she was in an HS-01 mech, its metallic form cradling her like a newborn child. The gentle hum of its systems filled her ears as she lay there, still a little woozy from the ordeal... Auki looked around, seeing the creature sitting on one of the seats with three of her fellow soldiers including two other people, one of them being the man she rescued from the colony. "O-Oh... Auki... you're awake..."

"H-Hey... Captain..." she managed to croak, her voice hoarse from pain and exertion. "What... what happened?" Auki struggled to sit up, wincing as her aching body protested the movement. She glanced around the mech, noting the damage to its controls and systems. "Did... did we stop it?" The creature looked back at her with compassion in his many-faceted eyes as the captain spoke again. "No... we couldn't... but... he's not hostile to us... probably because he's found his mate in you..." The captain's words took a moment to register, and when they did, Auki felt a mixture of shock and horror wash over her. "W-What?!" she exclaimed.

The creature, now identified as a male, leaned in closer, his leathery wings rustling gently. He made a soft chirping sound that Auki could only assume was meant to be reassuring. "Yeah... um... we... we tried to get him off... or away from you, Auki, but he just wouldn't budge. And he got super hostile when we did... so... we're taking him with us." Auki felt a lump forming in her throat as she struggled to process the information. The creature had impregnated her... and now it was going to come with them, maybe even live with them. Or more likely... her... She looked at the male creature, studying his features. He didn't seem as monstrous as she'd first thought. He almost looked... attractive. His iridescent wings were truly a marvel of nature, and she could see the concern in his many-faceted eyes. He didn't seem to be the mindless brute they'd been fighting earlier.

"W-Well... I... I guess..." Auki stammered. She wasn't sure what to say. A part of her was terrified of what this creature could do, of what he had done to her. But another part found herself drawn to him, fascinated by his beauty and the strange new world he represented. The male creature reached out a scaled limb, gently caressing her cheek. His many-faceted eyes studied her face, seeking some understanding or acceptance. He let out a soft chirping sound again, his wings shimmering in the dim light. Auki felt a shiver run down her spine as she leaned into his touch, the contact somehow reassuring. She knew that her life was about to change in ways she could never have imagined, but somehow, she felt strangely at peace...?



As the group got back to the ship, Auki felt a mixture of emotions. Part of her was still in shock from the events that had transpired, while another part was experiencing a strange sense of acceptance and even attraction towards the male creature that had impregnated her. She tried to ignore the discomfort in her abdomen, reminding herself that it was only natural after such an ordeal. The male creature, now known as a Skrelan, as well as Auki, were led back to her quarters on the ship. The captain and the other soldiers were more than understanding about the situation, even going so far as to help them settle in and make them both comfortable. The Skrelan seemed to take to the ship and its surroundings quite easily, exploring his new environment with curiosity and wonder.

Auki, on the other hand, was still struggling to come to terms with what had happened. She felt a mixture of emotions; anger, fear, disgust, and yet... there was also a strange sense of acceptance and even attraction towards the Skrelan. Despite the pain and discomfort she felt in her abdomen, she found herself drawn to him in ways she couldn't understand... maybe it would make more sense after the baby... or babies were born.

"This can't be real..."

Was the only thing Auki could think of as the Skrelan stroked her head as they both sat in bed. As she looked up at the Skrelan, his many-faceted eyes met hers, and she saw a depth of emotion there that she hadn't expected. Was it really... love...?
© Copyright 2024 Jimbo (superbruh22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313200-Status-Skrelan