*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313239-Email-for-my-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #2313239
Just an email
Dear friends
I am writing this as a proposal for our future on what to do. 2023 was a busy year and I can see that we haven’t done many things together. Though overall, we had a lot of fun, it was memorable, heart warming and life changing. But still, we missed many chances to spent time together. We mostly spend time at a coffee shop and always trying to come up with something to talk about. You guys know what we are missing? We need to do something else! Not just small and deep talk, but also endless activity for group that we haven’t even think of, which is a huge lost. So, I’m writing this to give us a plan for our 2024. I hope you guys listen to me.
First thing that I came up with is camping. Which can be separate to 2 stages, first is the preparation stage and second is the camping stage. On the preparation, we can go shopping together, cook and prepare food for the camp. We can plan games for the day and enjoy doing chore together. Then on the camping day, we can go to some beautiful park near here and enjoy the scenery, which is also a good place to have a nice talk. Then we can play board games, maybe truth or dare. This is a really good idea I hope you guys consider it.
Next is movie night, or day whatever suit best. I love movie and I would love a chance to talk to you guys about your thought on it, give each other some analysis and just enjoy the movie.
Or we can go to bookstore, I like books. Or we can just go buy stuff together, like buying present for Christmas and New Year.
I don’t have many ideas yet. We can do something weird like making presentation for a niche topic, or do some acting, or maybe form a band and try to make a song. Maybe we can form a club and try to have a same special skill for each of us…
Well, that’s it. I just really want more time for this group. Time is soon running out, but we are too busy with life and I’m afraid that the end for this group is coming soon, everyone will leave. I want to make more memory with you guys, want to know more about each you. Months and months keep passing even though I never have the chance to do everything. I learnt that everyone is special, there is a blessing that we are friends in this chaotic life. There is no one like you, nothing like this relationship. So I want to do everything while it last just to have fun with you guys more.
Love yall
N
© Copyright 2024 Hampent (hamstrous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313239-Email-for-my-friends