*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313335-The-Enigmatic-Gateway---Part-1
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2313335
Just like a dream
The dark atmosphere outside filled me with strange feelings, making me want to be part of some discoveries. The dense air seemed to hide something. He had a secret, I'm sure of it. I had to discover him, one way or another. Some leaves enter through the half-open window and, bizarrely, they all go to the same place. "What will be there?" I look at the opposite side of the room and notice a paper with a very, very old appearance, on which is written "3 X". Immediately, in my mind, the echo is triggered. I return to the place with the leaves, and touch the paper three times to the floor. "What is this...? ” It opens like some kind of portal I've only seen before in movies. I have to see what is beyond him. I have to do this. The last thing I remember is that I was surrounded by a blinding light, which put me to sleep.
© Copyright 2024 Madame E (madamee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313335-The-Enigmatic-Gateway---Part-1