*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313342-A-Cinderella-thing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Children's · #2313342
A short story of 2 pieces of bread.
Me and my Robin, in the Condo, nibbling on bread.
"Hey! Stop eating me!" A voice said.
Robin's and my eyes struck each-other, what had happened? I shrugged, and it seemed so did Robin.
"Haha! It tickles!" The same voice laughed.
It appeared my bread grew jam eyes, a jam mouth and little legs!
"Hey! What'd you do to my bread?!" I shouted, obviously, I mean, I was hungry!
"I didn't do anything! I was just chilling and you go and eat me!" The bread yelled in his high voice... "What'd y-you do to my boy, Theo?! Speak to me, please... Theo..."
My Robin had eaten the bread's friend, Theo, or the end piece. Theo's eyes and mouth were made of peanut butter. A classic, the PB and J. Theo crawled to my piece of bread.
"Brother, neber froget meep!" Theo uttered out.
"See, he can't even say 'never forget me' anymore, because of you monster!" The bread piece screamed at me. I do feel bad about it...
Forgive me, bread boy... Forgive me, for I have brutally slaughtered your brother and have hurt you dearly, emotionally and physically. You did taste good, and next time YOU, yes you, the reader eat bread, please keep Theo's legacy going...
© Copyright 2024 drainfall (drainfall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313342-A-Cinderella-thing