*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313428-A-little-chat-from-a-big-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #2313428
Ari needed to rant about her problems, and used ME as a seat while she talked!
"..and then he had the audacity to then ask me if I wanted to get back together with him! How messed up is that?!?" Ari screams, pacing the floor of her large bedroom. I sit on her bed and watch, agreeing with her rants, and occasionally giving her advice. See, her toxic boyfriend broke up with her a few weeks ago, cheated on her and told her about it, then wanted to get back together after stalking her all day. What I can't believe is that Ari is still giving that boy any attention at all.
She looked down at me, sighed, then plopped down on the bed next to me. I went flying off the bed and landed on a fallen pillow on the floor. When Ari sits down next to me on any type of soft surface, I always end up flying up in the air. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I'm only two inches tall. Things like that for normal people wouldn't bug them at all, but for a tiny like me and a giantess like my friend Ari, I always end up moving from wherever I was to wherever I don't want to be.
A hand reaches down to grab me from where I had fallen, and I am taken up to eye level with my giant friend Ari. I see myself in the reflection of her glasses, and realize how small I am compared to her massive fingers. I barely look like a kid barbie doll.
"Sorry, ugh, I always do that. You alright?" She asks, and obviously I am. Even if I landed on the hard floor next to the pillow, I would have been fine. I nod my head and hum a yes. See, the thing with tinies is that we have the durability of a regular sized human, just compacted into our tiny bodies. Which is good, especially considering what's about to happen next.
Ari lifted me closer to her face, and her cheeks went red, "okay, I know I said I wouldn't ask you this again, but I really need some pleasure--"
"okay, fine," I respond, knowing exactly what she's going to say.
"wait, really?"
"Yeah, I don't mind. Just please try to be a little calmer this time."
She grinned, then set me down on the bed next to her lap. This was a little ritual of ours every once in a while. When she wanted to rant or was just stressed about something, we made a deal that she would get to sit on me for some pleasure. Apparently having her small friend under her ass felt so good it would just magically get her to forget about her problems. We figured this out a year ago, when she accidentally sat on me, too distracted with her stressful day. The seat was so comfy for her and her ass just felt so much pleasure that she was fine a few minutes later. She also used to have a drinking problem, and I said she could sit on me for a bit instead of drinking her problems away. It was healthy for her, and I did it to help, but sometimes I wish she had stuck to the alcohol.
A shadow appeared over me, and suddenly the ceiling came crashing down on me. I heard a small grunt from Ari before I practically went deaf under her. I was pushed down into the bed, trapped in a triangle of a blanket under me, and two ass cheeks on either side of me. I was whipped around and rubbed against her soft leggings as she got comfy. After I thought she was, I relaxed a little bit. Turns out she wasn't adjusted quite yet, as I was suddenly floating above the bed.
Ploomp!
Ari got up and sat back down again hard, and of course I got stuck to her ass in the process. My head was forced up from the impact, and now I was fully enveloped in her crack. She made a few more movements, rubbing back and forth to get herself comfy, then relaxed. It was hard to hear from down here, only muffled noises and an occasional audible word, but I swear I heard her moan when she put all her weight on me. This is to help her, no complaining, she needs this, I told myself. Then I heard her start to rant again about her horrible ex. I could tell by the tone of her voice that this was going to be a long rant session.
Fast forward about an hour or so...
I was drenched in sweat from being in her crack for so long. She was still talking, and I had no idea when it would stop. I tried to ask for a break, but she couldn't hear me from all the way below her ass. What's worse is that every time she got really angry, she would jump up and down on the bed, crushing me more and shoving me deeper in her crack. She even got so angry that she clenched her cheeks together, probably without realizing it, and I was squeezed on all sides. I should have made the last time really be the last time.
After a half hour more of rubbing, smashing, jumping, and squeezing, she was finished. She gave me one last bounce, her cheeks spreading, pushing me farther between them, then stood up. I was trapped in her cheeks, and with the sweat combined with the unending pressure of being smashed and squished in there for what felt like an eternity, I was stuck good. She whipped around to pick me up, but was confused when I wasn't there. She knelt down to ruffle through the blanket she had been sitting on, and I was now stretched out with her cheeks. It did pop my back though, which felt nice. I heard her sigh, then reached for her ass to find me. This isn't the first time I've been stuck here. She felt me there, but didn't grab me. Wait, what?
"Ooh, that rant session was great. I got everything off my chest, I feel a lot more calm about my situation, and my ass just-mmh-lets just say I'm better now," she delightedly said. I was happy that she was fine now, but I desperately wanted to get out of her sweaty cheeks.
While hoping she would take me out soon, I was swung around, beaten back and forth with the walls of ass beside me. Apparently she decided to shake her ass in... excitement? I was too dizzy to hear, but I'm pretty sure at that moment she said she was sexy as hell and didn't need a man, or something along those lines. After she was finished with her little happy dance, she ripped me off her ass and set me down on the bed. She thanked me, winked, then went upstairs to get popcorn for our movie.
THE EN-- wait. If y'all want a part two of this story, let me know! This might not be the end for Ari and Becca's giantess adventures.
© Copyright 2024 Artiemonthisemos (artemonthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313428-A-little-chat-from-a-big-friend