*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313493-Landmarks-of-Heros-Paradise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Appendix · Fanfiction · #2313493
Fun and Entertaining Locations on Hero's Paradise
Hero's Paradise is endless island created by the Goddess of Heroes, Minerva. Here are some the the most prominent spots on the island.

1. The Shrine of Resurrection, a mix of an ancient gothic cathedral and a Shinto shrine. Here the priestesses of Minerva ( all buxom women, wearing sexy nun of Miko outfits) await the varies visiting heroes and their companions. Here the hero or one of his companions my bring back a fallen woman they knew back to life but only one per day.

2. Crimson Butterfly's Resort, the grand hotel and resort located on the white sand beaches. Here a hero and his companions may enjoy fun in the sun and water on the endless sands and waters. Countless volley ball courts and other beach sports arena can be found here. In need of a swimsuit, no worries. As the Moonlight Gem got every possible type covered. In need of any gear for the sports, the Typhoon Fox got that covered as well.

3. Neo Ryozanpaku dojo, Are in interest in martial arts, then Neo Ryozanpaku is your dream location. Here masters (All buxom women) from all over the multiverse are here to train you to be the greatest martial artist. There's no fighting style that can't be found here.

4. Gainax Mecha Academy, every wanted to learn or master piloting a giant mecha. Well now you can, here the countless all female pilot corp can do just that. Every type of mecha can be found here from simple power armor to anti Kaiju models.

5. Moon Lotus Garden, this resort located on a highest mountain range. Is the location of the greatest hot spring, massage parlor and Asian themed restaurant on Hero's Paradise.

6. Chapel of Eternal Love, an elegant wedding chapel that can magical transformed into the liking of the hero. Here the hero and his love interest or interests can finally tie the knot. Both a jeweler and dress/lingerie store can be found here as well. Once married, when the hero and his wives return to their world. No one will question why the hero has multiple wives.

7. Ice Queen Frozen Palace of delights, a giant ice theme castle that is a ice cream parlor. Here heros and their harem may enjoy any frozen treat they like. They can even request their frozen treats be made with breast milk from their harem.

8. Black Rose Speed Way, a giant speed way that house every know racing vehicle in the multiverse. Here any hero and their harem can to drive and enter varies tournaments.

9. Azure and Silver Dragon Colosseum, here a hero and his harem may learn any card game in the multiverse. Not only having shops for ever card game but also varies arenas to help them learn to play. Tournament are also held here.
© Copyright 2024 Secptor (sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313493-Landmarks-of-Heros-Paradise