*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313590-My-sister-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by aaaink
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2313590
That's a dream?
"ah! Was it just a dream? "I woke up from the bed. "Oh, that's an impossible thing, right." I came to the height measuring paper. Compared with before, I was still 6 feet, looking at the red marks. During the previous period, she grew four inches, and she gradually became more mature from cuteness. At this moment, my sister came out of the room and looked at me strangely. She couldn't help saying, "Brother, what are you doing? Ha ha! Brother, it turns out that you are so interested in height. " Her white dress with a pink skirt is very attractive. White stockings and slightly protruding breasts are more beautiful than before. My sister came forward and said, "Brother, take my height again." I looked down at her, and Nana seemed to have grown a little taller, and recalled the dream scene, a huge sister, growing up, strange sounds, and soft breasts ... "Ah! Brother, don't! " I wanted to draw a red line on the wall, but I didn't expect to draw it on her slightly protruding chest. "Brother! What were you thinking just now! Is it some ... "Speaking of which, Nana blushed. I quickly replied, "It's not what you think. I'm drawing now." After that, I drew a red line on the wall, which is one inch higher than last time. I remember it was less than a month after the last measurement, and I was very surprised that Nana grew so fast.
Nana, my sister. It's summer vacation, and every student is very happy, including her.
"Bye." Sister went back to the room. At this moment, I suddenly felt dizzy, so the red pen fell to the ground. I haven't had a good rest recently. I think I should go to sleep. But what I didn't know was that I had been shrunk by an inch, and that inch was added to my sister. At this moment, Nana has grown taller again.
"Well, my brother should be younger. I'm going to secretly measure my height now." My sister walked slowly to the wall and compared the height between now and before. "Five feet six inches, well, that's enough. Now my brother should be five feet eleven inches, but soon, I will grow taller and he will become a dwarf. " Sister thinks so. This is a secret, which only Nana knows. She found a pink stone, which glows. At the moment when her sister picked it up, the stone melted into Nana's body. At first, she panicked, and then she found that she had the ability to exchange heights, adding other people's heights to herself and another person.
These days, Nana has been changing the height of her classmates and adding it to herself, but in order to prevent others from seeing it, she changed the height of many people. Although she only changed a little, she added it to Nana, which was 4 inches longer. Now in the summer vacation, only she and her brother are at home. Nana wants to give her brother a surprise, so that he can feel the feeling that his little sister becomes a big sister and his big brother becomes a little brother.
© Copyright 2024 aaaink (aaaink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313590-My-sister-2