*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313661-The-Shower
Rated: E · Bulletin · Other · #2313661
A baby shower goes horribly, horribly, horrifically wrong.
Hi everybody!
My name is Thomas Drish, and I’m a proud published author of the 2022 book The Bonderson Babies! I currently have a second book in post production, Magenta Skies, and will soon be underway to be published as well!
Book 3? The Shower. And I will be posting it here for free!
From the very beginning, Charlotte Bloom felt like something just wasn’t right. Her childhood friend that she had known since the age of 3, Zara, just showed up out of the blue, and invited her to a female only baby shower. There, she met three of the guests. She recognizes two of them, but can’t remember where. It doesn’t take long before she remembers Samantha Gates, who tried to talk her into getting an abortion six months ago. And then, she finally remembers Sierra Watson, who tried to talk her out of getting married two years ago. Fearing that her best friend that she thought she knew is up to no good, it doesn’t take long before she realizes that the gifts are not the only surprises here. As the mysteries unfold, so do long kept secrets. And it turns out, these guests may not be who they appear to be, and the hunter becomes the hunted, and it’s up to Charlotte to figure out what’s real, whats not real, who is lying, who is telling the truth, and who’s playing who?! The Shower will keep you on edge with its sneaky twists, right to the very end!
Welcome all!
© Copyright 2024 TomDrish (thomasdrish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313661-The-Shower