*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313701-Giantess-Jayne-Mansfield-and-reader
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Spig
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2313701
You meet a giant Jayne Mansfield
The year was 1960 you were a normal person who was living a normal life, one day you were walking across the street when suddenly a white van stopped beside and two men in black pulled you in.
You awoke in a daze you tried to regain your thoughts but all you could remember was the two men pulling you into the van, but you noticed you weren't in a lab of any kind you were in some kind of jungle. “Is this some sick joke?” You thought to yourself, it scared you to think someone could just pick up a person on the side of the street and drop them off in the middle of nowhere, but hey at least you were alive.
You got up and tried to regain your balance suddenly you noticed something, the tall green things surrounding you wasn't trees. It was grass, you suddenly figured out what happened, you weren't just kidnapped by two random people, you were kidnapped by government officials and you had been experimented on and they just threw you out somewhere like garbage,
Before you figured out what to do next you heard a loud noise and suddenly the ground started shaking, someone was coming directly towards you without warning a huge foot dropped directly in front of you. The foot was as big if not bigger than a mansion, you looked up and saw that the foot belonged to a beautiful blonde woman wearing a bikini who to you looked taller than a skyscraper. The woman looked familiar to you, she continued walking and stopped suddenly she unhooked her bikini top and layed down on her stomach, you needed to get her attention so you ran for minutes until you finally reached the pool side there she was still laying out on her stomach, you walked a little more until you reached the side of her stomach, it was hot and you felt like you were fixing to die of dehydration, suddenly you noticed she was sweating, you tried to think of another way to rehydrate but you felt like you couldn't move anymore so you shut your eyes and started licking the sweat off of her it was disgusting but at least you were getting water, without warning you picked up by a pair of fingers and suddenly you were face to face with the blonde beauty and you remembered who the giant girl was it was actress Jayne Mansfield “Who are you?” She asked in a curious tone, you tried to explain what happened to you but she couldn't hear you “You know you're kind of cute, I think I'll keep you” She happily exclaimed, you didn’t say anything, when an extremely beautiful actress wants to take you home with her you usually don't object. She brought inside her mansion and sat you on a little table “There little one, you can sit right here and I'll give you something to eat” She said while leaving to the kitchen, you looked around to a normal sized person the mansion must of been big but to you it felt like the size of a country, she came back in and gave you a half of a cracker it felt like you ate a full course meal but you only made a few small dents in the cracker. That night Jayne placed you on a table by the bathroom door “Alright I'm going to take a bath, no peeking” She told you jokingly.
As you heard the water running you thought about her and how beautiful she was and you got the urge to take a peek but you resisted it. She came out wearing nothing but her bra and panties She grabbed you “come with me, let's go to bed”. Your heart started racing as she took you into her room, she stopped and sat you on her bed, she looked at you and said “Do you want to have a bit of fun before bed?” You shyly nodded “Alright” She laughed suddenly she took off her bra and for the first time you saw her bare breast, they were beautiful and were biggest ones you've ever seen she then turned around and took off her panties her ass was also massive, as you got lost staring in awe at her incredible ass she blurted “Don't worry, this is the softest bed in the world” and without warning she slammed her ass directly on you. It wasn't as bad as you thought, it was soft and you felt comfortable, she got up, and laid her breasts directly on you, it was even softer than her ass suddenly she got up and picked you up “Are you ready for bed?” She asked, you nodded but you wondered where you were going to sleep. “Now let me show you to your permanent new room” she opened her mouth and tossed you in, before you could even think she swallowed you. Her throat felt like a slimy water slide that felt like it had no end but you eventually plopped down into her stomach, you felt her pat her stomach “You'll be safe in there forever, and you don’t have to worry about being digested, the shrink ray they used made you invincible.” She laughed, you started pounding on her stomach walls hoping it was just a joke. “Oh relax” She said “life in my belly won't be bad, you'll be fed and you won't have to worry about anything, so just sit back and relax.” There wasn't anything you could do, this was you new life, it would be so bad her stomach noises were kinda soothing and her stomach was nice and soft, all you could really do was lie down and go to sleep in your new home, Jayne Mansfield’s belly.
© Copyright 2024 Spig (sqarg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313701-Giantess-Jayne-Mansfield-and-reader