*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313745-Outline-For-Soijax-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Outline · Teen · #2313745
Continuation of previous outlines
This segment of the story is set in the past.

Ashley, a teenager who's down on her luck, applies for a position as a security guard. Much to her surprise, she's invited to an interview. The interview site is an isolated building and Ashley wonders if she's in the right place. She enters, encounters some armed guards and explains why she's here. One of the guards contacts Ms. Hassel via radio and Hassel has the guard escort Ashley to her office.

En route to the office, Ashley doesn't see anything that warrants such tight security and questions the guard. The guard advises her to not ask questions, especially if she gets hired. They arrive at the office and Ashley is introduced to Ms. Hassel, who dismisses the guard.

Once the guard leaves, Ashley's interview with Ms. Hassel begins. Ashley immediately dislikes Ms. Hassel, she finds her intimidating and rude. Ms. Hassel explains that the worksite will be at an exclusive private school that requires and that if hired Ashley will have to sign some documents before reporting to work. Ashley, who assumed the security gig was for their current location, asks 'what sort of documents' and Ms. Hassel pulls out the paperwork. She reveals its mostly confidentiality agreements, due to the pedigree of students.

Ashley has a gut feeling that something's off, but decides to ignore it. She reasons that a security gig at a fancy school would pay lots of money and offers to sign the papers immediately. Ms. Hassel doesn't object and hires Ashley. She tells her to report to the site the following Monday.

On the first day of the job, Ashley realizes the school is anything but normal. For some reason, almost all of the students are fat and heavily pregnant. They are also very hungry and Ashley finds herself involved in breaking up a fight over vending machines. One of the girls involved, looks like a tremendously bloated version of Hayley, a cheerleader/internet influencer she occasionally followed. Ms. Hassel intervenes in that altercation and has the feuding girls dispersed.

After the brawl at the vending machine is resolved, Ashley asks if the entire school is involved in some sort of pregnancy pact. Ms. Hassel tells Ashley that she's not paid to ask questions and heads towards the principal's office. Left alone and annoyed by Hassel's attitude, Ashley seeks out the Hayley lookalike for answers. Much to her surprise, the Hayley lookalike is in fact Hayley and seems fatter/more pregnant than she was earlier. Hayley's pleased Ashley's a fan but annoyed she didn't immediately recognize her. Ashley points out that its hard considering her pregnancy and weight gain, adding that Hayley's rocking the plus sized look. She asks about the possibility of a pregnancy pact happening at the school, but Hayley scoffs at the idea.

Later that night, Ashley's shift is about to end. She passes some students roaming around. They seem to be in a trance and she attempts to wake one of them up. The girl (Sarah) doesn't respond and heads towards a vending machine. Ashley watches Sarah gorge on snacks and decides she's had enough weirdness for one day.

Before Ashley can leave, some of the other guards approach her and ask for her assistance in something. Ashley wants to refuse, but the guards point out that she's the newest member of the team and threaten to report her to Hassel for 'not being a team player'. Ashley reluctantly agrees and follows them to a dorm. Inside the dorm, she discovers a monstrously obese and hyper pregnant girl snoring away on a broken bed and a reinforced stretcher. The other guards explain that they need Ashley's help getting the girl onto the reinforced stretcher.

The absurdity of the situation causes Ashley to comply with her coworkers. After some intense struggles, they get the immobile girl onto the stretcher and start rolling her towards the back of the campus. En route, Ashley sees the girl who was gorging at the vending machine earlier, waddling towards a dorm. She says nothing, not sure of what might happen to the girl if her coworkers realize she saw them. At the back of the campus is an open truck. Its full of girls who rival the one in the stretcher in size. Ashley notices that their bellies are moving in an unnatural way, as if many things are trying to escape. She watches as the girl in the stretcher is loaded into the truck and the truck drives off.
© Copyright 2024 king81992 (lyle81992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313745-Outline-For-Soijax-5