*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313799-The-Dragon-Princess-Part-2
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2313799
A twist on an old tale
Drake was lax in his expectations of her duty. If she didn't know better, his proposition was an excuse to hide his gentle & kind nature.

One day he flew into the cave with good news. Drake explained that there was a coup that took over Lord Crumb's estate with the current ruler being a well known righteous nobleman, Sir Kindly. Now she could go back to her castle & family.

Drake got the surprise of his life when Lovely threw herself at him bawling her eyes out. She didn't want to leave him. The only family she had was her father & he never had her best interests in his heart.

It was in that moment that dragon & princess pledged themselves to be together. Lovely wanted to become a dragoness, the powerful form was appealing to her, so Drake used a magic spell to transform her. A tail & wings sprouted from her growing body, her skin changed to azure scales, & her neck lengthened. A welcome side effect was when her chest expanded 6x. She felt huge & powerful. Both lived happily ever after.

"The Dragon Princess-Part 3
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313799-The-Dragon-Princess-Part-2