*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313949-The-Dragon-Princess-Part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2313949
A twist on an old tale
The next day, upon arriving, Lovely was shocked at what she saw. Huge siege engines were deployed at practically every foot around the city. Arrows set on fire rained down upon the innocent peasant stores & homes. She had to do something! It was then that she remembered the jar. She immediately opened it. An energy orb flew directly into her chest where it was absorbed by her body. A tingling sensation spread throughout. It was then she figured out that she was growing! Her scaly body was not just growing in height but her muscles were also swelling beyond all reasonable proportion. With a roar she threw herself at the enemy. At first it was her great strength that began to save the day, but soon she had grown so large she could stomp on 20 humans with one hind claw. She bellowed in triumph & in pleasure as the wonderful feeling of her growing girth overcame her. She continued to grow until she towered above all at 500 feet. After the enemy had retreated she returned to Drake who loved how immense she became.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2313949-The-Dragon-Princess-Part-4