*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314155-Valentines-Vs-Uber
by Chynn
Rated: E · Article · Business · #2314155
Is Uber more expensive than Valentines
Large number of Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash drivers and conveyance laborers protested across the US on Wednesday, Feb. 14. The drivers are looking for fair wages, wellbeing insurances, and more employer stability from ridesharing and conveyance apps. If you're struggling with hailing a Uber or Lyft this Valentine's Day, it very well may be on the grounds that your drivers are picketing at the air terminal. Equity for Application Laborers posted photographs of Uber and Lyft drivers striking in Chicago, New Jersey, Texas on Wednesday. Application laborers in London likewise partook in the Valentine's Day strike, as per posts on X."Uber, Lyft, and conveyance drivers are Burnt out on being abused by the application organizations," expressed Equity for Application Laborers, a public alliance with north of 130,000 individuals, in a blog entry. "The nation over, in Austin, Chicago, Hartford, Miami, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Rhode Island, and Tampa, we're not taking rides to or from any air terminal on February 14."

Rachel Gumpert, chief VP of Equity For Application Laborers, calls the ride-sharing application industry "an under-managed Wild West, without any assurances, neediness compensation, and no oversight. "This Valentine's Day, application laborers are striking to change our industry into one in which we can work with poise and where we can make to the point of accommodating ourselves and our families," she said.
© Copyright 2024 Chynn (chynny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314155-Valentines-Vs-Uber