*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314214-Donny-Daniela-Shih-Tzu-on-a-stormy-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Satire · #2314214
A fable about Trump's upcoming March 25 (Stormy Daniels) criminal trial
Guy is walking his dog, let's call him Donny. The guy, not the dog. The dog is a female shih tzu (naturally!)

It's a stormy day. Dog does her duty on another guy's lawn. Let's call him Daniel. He is mowing his yard (Daniel, not Donny - somebody else already "mowed" Donny's lawn).

Daniel says, "Pick it up or I'll call the coppers!"

Donny 'salutes' Daniel and walks away.

Daniel calls and reports a petty misdemeanor (letting your dog do the duty in public and not cleaning it up is a petty misdemeanor in most jurisdictions), while Donny speed-dials an ex-special ops working as an assassin-for-hire. When Daniel dies under mysterious circumstances, the judge throws the case out for lack of evidence.

One of Donny's lawyers (Donny is rich and has several, let's call him Mikey) is tasked to pay off the $130,000 contract fee. Donny reimburses Mikey in a series of 34 payments, disguising the payments as a 'business expense' and falsifies his company's business records to cover up the scheme - which is a felony.

But Mikey has a guilty conscience and tells the cops of the arrangement and the Prosecutor, let's call him Albert, gets a search warrant for Donny's business records, and then charges Donny with 34 counts of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, one for each falsified entry in the business ledgers - which, as I said, is a felony.

All this because Donny don't pick up doo-doo.
© Copyright 2024 Jon Little (they/them) (liljon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314214-Donny-Daniela-Shih-Tzu-on-a-stormy-day