*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314254-The-secret-sex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kia
Rated: XGC · Article · Romance/Love · #2314254
Jessica's feeling a bit horny so she goes on a little sex adventure with her brother..
On a morning Sunday Jessica lies on the couch feeling a little horny... To please her horniness she has a fun game in mind. Jessica: ugh I'm soo horny and I want to fuck something.. Or 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦.. Jessica calls out to her older brother Jessica: hey Michael come here! Michael walks down the stairs Michael:what do you want?? I was in the middle of a game. Jessica: too bad so sad! Lay down on the floor real quick and close your eyes I have a surprise.. Michael: uhm okay. Michael obeys her and does what she said. Jessica takes off her crop top and bra and hovers above Michael. Michael feels a hot sweaty presence of huge boobs over top of him so he open his eyes and.. 𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙎𝙃 Jessica's big boobs were already covering his face before he could say a word. Jessica laughs at the little wimp Michael is. Jessica: Haha my gigantic boobs are covering your entire small face! Michael tries to speak but as he's covered he can't say a word without it coming out as a mumble. Jessica: what's that? I can't hear you! My boobs are in the way!! Jessica laughs. She shakes her big boobs on Michael's face smacking him as his face is moving along. Soon Jessica gets off the floor and lets Michael breath, so he gets up as well facing Jessica's plump juicy nipples. He stares at them for a second and Michael can't resist.. He jumps at Jessica and begins sucking and licking Jessica's nipples! She falls over on the ground and starts moaning loudly as she feels the hot sweat covering her nipples. Jessica: oh.. Oh Michael..~ Fuck.. I knew you couldn't resist me! Michael gets up and picks Jessica up while still sucking her boobs and he brings her upstairs to his room and plops her on the bed. Jessica: Are you gonna finally fuck me like a real man? Show me what you've got! Michael: I've always been a real man- I'll fuck you so hard till you cum all over my face. Jessica and Michael both begin stripping their clothes off till they are fully naked. Jessica opens her legs wide as she's on the bed showing her beautiful pink shaved pussy. Michael doesn't hesitate to begin whipping out his medium sized cock and shoves it inside Jessica's pussy. She moans loudly as Michael keeps shoving his dick in and out slowly. Jessica: Ohh yeah! Fuck me mike fuck me like I'm your cum whore bitch!! Michael keeps fucking her pussy faster and faster until Jessica's pussy gives out and.. 𝙎𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙏! Cum everywhere on the floor and bed! And all over Michael like he wanted. Michael stops shoving his dick inside her pussy and gets on his knees on the ground and begins licking all of the cum on Jessica's clit and even fingers her! Jessica keeps moaning Slut-ly. Michael eventually gets tired and stops fucking her and Jessica is also worn out lying on the bed as they both sit there breathing heavily.

© Copyright 2024 Kia (kiaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314254-The-secret-sex