*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314293-Canine-Toilet-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #2314293
A male Labrador named Hawk and a Husky named Livvy go potty together.
April 20, 2055.
Charm Pack

Hawk wandered around, looking at his new pack mates. He suddenly felt an urge to urinate, but figured he could hold it.
Fast forward 3 hours
Hawk was now realizing his predicament. He was talking to the pack while trying desperately not to pee himself. Finally, he finished his speech, and walked away. He looked for the beta, a female husky named Livvy. He shyly asked her “Livvy? I…I kind of need to pee. Where’s the toilet?” Livvy smiled at his awkwardness, and cheerfully said “I’ll take you. Follow me!” Legs crossed, the black lab followed the husky. During their walk to the potty den, she asked him “How bad do you need to go?” Not wanting to offend the second in command, Hawk said “extremely bad, why?” “Well, I have to go too, and I was hoping you would let me. Plus, you’re kinda cute.” She blushed, but smiled. Hawk said “okay. No peeking at each other without the other’s permission please.” “Deal!” In 5 minutes, they arrived at the den. Hawk, despite being in urgent need, allowed Livvy to enter first. Livvy had to poop, but she obviously didn’t need to go as bad as Hawk, who was squirming, whining softly. and crossing his legs. She nodded to Hawk, who carefully entered the den. Just as he was about to lift a leg, Livvy barked “Wait!” “What?” “You have to dig a hole to go in, whether #1 or #2.” Hawk groaned, but began to dig. After 2 minutes, the hole was deep enough, according to Livvy. Suddenly, a leak spurted out from Hawk’s penis. He yelped, and quickly leaned his abdomen over the hole. It took no effort to begin his stream. Hawk moaned in relief as the pee flowed. Unnoticed to him, Livvy was watching intently. The husky had totally forgotten her need to poop. Hawk, after 5 minutes, finished his business. He looked into the hole, which was filled almost to the top. Then, Hawk looked over his shoulder, and saw Livvy staring at him with an open mouth. He barked “What did I say?” She startled, and whined “Sorry Hawk. But if it makes you feel better, I haven’t gone yet. You can watch me, since I watched you. Hawk reluctantly nodded. With that, Livvy squatted over her own hole in the ground, and began to strain. Hawk watched, fascinated, as a log of feces began to drop. Livvy’s anus expanded, letting more and more of the poop out. With a loud thud, it fell into the hole. She continued to relieve herself for 8 minutes, before finally stopping with a loud fart. Hawk helped Livvy from her squatting position, and as she got up, she said “Should we do this again?” “Heck yeah!”
© Copyright 2024 Coastie459 (coastie777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314293-Canine-Toilet-Time