*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314438-springtime-romance
Rated: 13+ · Serial · Romance/Love · #2314438
a past forbidden fantasy
I let out a deep breath which dissipates and tethers to the sweet, scented air lined with the aromas of freshly watered daffodils, daisies, and dahlias. Silently, I adore the springtime season and the little gifts it brings with it while sitting atop the lush, evergreen grass grazing my bottom legs and thighs left exposed by my ridiculously short pastel purple plaid skirt. Like clockwork, your eyes swing to me, and I feel them bore into me although my eyes are lightly closed. They attempt to dig deep, to search for whatever lies locked within the caves of my mind, body, and soul. To tear away the cobwebs and scarecrows I put up as a shield to block anyone from revealing it all.

Carefully, I open my eyes and consequently lock yours. Those kind and innocent-toned, hazel brown eyes. Complimented with a Grecian nose, clearly soft, plump, pink lips, and smooth caramel skin along with approvingly bushy eyebrows as a final addition.

I look away and pick at the hem of my skirt in careful and deep thought about my next words. With no warning, I feel your callused fingers brush against my cheek until your palm has sheltered it. Gently, you turn my face to look at you directly into your eyes. At that moment I felt like honey, melted, defenceless and fluid as if in seconds I could dip into the soils of the earth and sink to its core. I begin to feel like scalding hot and molten lava as you pull me close, close enough for your nose to lightly brush mine. Your hand that was initially on my cheek slowly slides down to my arm, my waist, and my back, leaving imprints of your touch all over. The world begins to blur the moment your hand reaches my thigh. I lose all restraint when I gasp, not in mere desperation but an insatiable want. With sudden strength, you grab me and pull me over you until I’m straddling you. I lift my hands to fully engulf your cheeks with my palms and you pull me closer until our lips are dangerously in the vicinity of each other, daring to meet.

You raise your hand to meet my cheek and lightly graze my bottom lip with your thumb which ignites the roaring fire aggressively burning within me. You then slide your hand to the nape of my neck and there and then, it happens. We kiss. What started as something innocent turned into something raw and animalistic yet beautiful. As time passes you kiss me deeper and deeper with more rigour passion, want and need that I release a moan into your mouth which fuels your hunger for me even more. The moment intensifies as our hands continually touch every single point of skin contact on our bodies. We want and want and grab and feel and touch and touch. So much endless touching until we finally release each other and breathlessly drop onto our backs with our legs draped over each other.

He brings me closer to him and I lay my head on his chest. I begin to be enchanted by the melodious beat of his heart as it drifts from fast to slow. In a hypnotic state, I feel myself drifting off into a slumber and strangely I feel him doing the same until sunrise.
© Copyright 2024 Elise de Clermont (flamingrose09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314438-springtime-romance