*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314614-The-Stud--The-Slave-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2314614
Are things starting to heat up a bit? Maybe in a way that's a little unexpected...
2 months passed. In these two months, Chris did not hold up to his promise to make things less awkward. I still had to watch him interact with everyone else in front of my face except for me. There were days he did interact with me, but it was far and few in between.

I had decided that I had enough, and I was gonna give him some payback. But not by doing what he was doing to me. By teasing him. I wanted to see how he'd react when I "accidentally" bent over, or "accidentally" showed my cleavage to him. I had just started competing, so this would be a simple task to carry out, because Chris was always at the competitions with us.

I headed over to the competition gym, and dropped something right in front of Chris. I apologized to him, then bent over right in front of his face to pick it up. My ass was sticking right out of my pants, as it had gotten bigger from all the weight lifting I was doing. I turned around and walked past Chris, studying his face. He had a blank expression on his face. I wasn't sure what he thought about it.

Another time, we were at another competition, and we were in the empty spare gym to practice on our katas, sparring, and other events before carrying it out in real time. Chris stepped into the gym, and he was talking at the table with some of his guy friends. I pretended that I needed to ask one of them a question, and while asking one of his guy friends this question, I relaxed my elbows down onto the table, and my cleavage spilled through my tank top. I had my gi top off until it was time to perform. As I was conversing with Chris's friend, Chris looked down at my tits for a split second, then looked at the wall with a blank expression on my face. I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it, or didn't know what to think.

I looked at him every time we passed by each other or were around each other, but he never said anything to me about it. I absolutely admired how much he towered over me, and how my head barely came up past his shoulders. I admired how much bigger he was than me overall, even his hands were more than double the size of mine. I fantasized about how hard I wanted him to just ravage me. Penetrate me. Use me like a fleshlight. I wanted it all. But I knew there was no way for me to ask without possibly intruding and getting in trouble. Us dating was against the rules. But if we fucked in secret, no one would have to know, right? Unfortunately, it had to stay nothing but a fantasy at this point. But I wanted it so damn bad. I loved his attention. I fed off of it every time I saw him.



I was in class one night, and I thought the night was going to be lame and boring as usual. Boy was I wrong.

Chris pulled me aside after class, and nearly everyone had gone home already. He was the only staff member at the studio, as everyone else was busy, and had trusted Chris to take over and close the studio. Chris took me by the hand, and started walking me somewhere. My stomach dropped, and I thought I was for sure gonna get in trouble for all the subtly devious things I was doing in front of him.

Chris walked me into the men's restroom and I started frowning in confusion again. Chris locked the door behind him, then stood in front of the door, crossed his arms, and looked down at me.

I looked up at him and asked "Why... are we in the men's bathroom?"

Chris then said "That's for me to know, and for you to find out."

I let out a nervous laugh and said "Oh... okay."

Chris got closer to me, took my hands, and pinned me to a wall, heavily breathing into my ear.

I started shaking and getting incredibly nervous. "Wh- What are you-" before I could finish my sentence, Chris interrupted by whispering in a low tone in my ear

"You have been teasing me on purpose, haven't you?"

I started shaking even harder, my adrenaline was out of the roof, and my stomach dropped down below my knees. Beginning to sweat, I answered

"Y-yes-"

Chris pinned himself tighter against me and grabbed my face, scrunching it together with his hand as he said

"You're such a naughty fucking slut, aren't you? You know we aren't supposed to be doing anything together, and you're tempting me anyways, on purpose."

I nervously laughed again and timidly responded with

"I c-can't help myself... you're so hot~"

Chris smiled a devious smile and grabbed my throat before saying

"So you really like me that much don't you... Well... I don't care. There needs to be a punishment in place for whores like you who can't get the picture..."

My heart was racing a mile a minute, and I could not believe what was happening. I felt like I was in some kind of dream. But I knew I wasn't. And that was the crazy part.

Chris pressed his hard bulge up against my pussy. I immediately got wet and my pussy started throbbing. I let out a moan.

Chris then said "Oh you like that huh, don't you, you fucking tramp?" Chris then smacked me on the ass, and spoke again "I'd give you the satisfaction that you're looking for... which is fucking you roughly in all 3 holes... but that's too easy and not enough of a punishment for you."

My heartbeat increased upon hearing this. What does he mean "too easy"? What is he gonna do to me? I decided to reluctantly ask him.

"W-what are you gonna do to me then?"

Chris answered with "Whatever I want to do with you."

Chris ordered me to sit down on the floor and lean my head back against the bench in the bathroom. He then took some rope out of his bag, and tied my hands and feet together. I was extremely nervous and did not know what to expect at all.

Shaking and trembling, Chris looked at me and laughed.

"Aww, you scared? Don't worry. Do as I say and it won't be as much torture~"

This statement only made me even more terrified.

Chris began taking off his gi, then he left his shirt on but began taking his pants off. I thought I was gonna have a dick or his balls shoved in my mouth, but it was much more interesting than that.

Chris turned around and placed his bare ass in front of my face. I'll admit it looked nice. It was quite big for a guy's ass, but it was made up of mostly muscle. There was some soft fat on there. It was shaved completely and had no hair at all.

Chris then spoke "See this? You like what you see?"

I smiled and said "Yes... I do"

Chris smacked the side of my head and said "Yes WHAT?"

I then said "Oh I'm sorry, yes sir."

Chris said "Good girl. I'm glad you like it, because you will definitely have to get used to it."

Chris spread open his ass cheeks and showed me his pink and sweaty asshole. I could smell it from where I sat. It smelled like a mixture of shit and body odor. I gagged at the smell of it, then Chris laughed and continued.

"Smells like hard work, doesn't it? It's a combination of hard work and the large pizza I had for lunch today. Now, I want you to get that tongue of yours inside of my asshole, and clean it out well. If you don't do well enough... you have 40 pushups on your knuckles, on the hard, disgusting, tiled bathroom floor."

I started gagging more and actually got disgusted. He wants me to eat out the inside of his dirty asshole? I know this is supposed to be a punishment, but I started feeling grossed out.

Chris slapped the side of my head again and said "Don't gag, be grateful. You're lucky you get to enjoy my ass in your face. Not many people get the chance to be near me like this. Before you get that tongue in there... I want you to worship me like I deserve. All the things I've done for you, I want you to appreciate. Get down on your knees like a pathetic little bitch and kiss both of my ass cheeks. Kiss my asshole in between both cheeks. And don't stop until I say stop."



I was in sheer shock. But I did as I was told and kissed his left cheek, his asshole, and his right cheek all in order. Kissing his asshole was like kissing a swamp. It was damp, dirty, sweaty, and sticky. Each time, I had to muster up the courage to pucker up to it again and again. I could hear Chris moaning a little under his breath, as he pushed my head closer to his ass. In the middle of me kissing his asshole again, he ordered me to start licking.

"Start slow, really work that tongue in every corner of my asshole" Chris said.

I slowly started licking his asshole. It tasted exactly like shit and sweat. I tried my hardest not to gag as I licked harder and deeper. I actually found myself enjoying it, because Chris was super hot and so was his ass. I licked deeply and thoroughly until Chris was moaning louder and rubbing his ass into my face.

"Yessss!!" Chris said.

I was getting wetter and wetter, throbbing out of my panties while doing this. I loved the sounds of his moans and satisfaction. I enjoyed serving him.

"That's right... serve me. Please me like the little ass slave you are."

I looked up at him as he looked down at me with his dirty blonde hair, fuckboy hairstyle, and devious but gorgeous smile.

I enjoyed cleaning out this absolute catch for a good 20 or so more minutes, before suddenly, I was in for a rude awakening.


In the middle of me now sniffing Chris's asshole very closely and very thoroughly to "check if I needed to clean it out more" I was bombarded with a loud, hot, and stinky fart right up my nostrils.

Chris burst into laughter, and I just sat there coughing. "Oh my God that smells awful!"

Chris turned back and looked at me then said "Good! You're gonna enjoy these next."

My heart sank yet again. "What?!" I asked.

Chris smiled evilly again and said "Oh you heard me, sweetheart. The next part of your punishment... is you're gonna sniff every fart that comes out of my ass. And once you get used to that, you'll take every last fart I have, wet or dry, down your throat."

I frowned at him and said "That's a little gross, don't you think that's going too far?!"

Chris said "I'm sorry, who's the teacher here, and who's the one in charge?" Chris crossed his arms and looked at me.

I replied "Y-you are..."

Chris said "Exactly. So everything I say, goes. And you won't say a word of this to anyone. If you do, not only will no one believe you, but you will receive a much worse punishment than even this. Is that understood?"

I reluctantly replied "Yes sir..."

Chris then said "Perfect! Now, lay your head back on the bench again. I'm gonna lightly sit on your face, and you're gonna get your nose in my ass."

Chris placed his bare asshole up against my nose, and immediately ripped a super stinky and loud fart again. I reluctantly sniffed it, and immediately began coughing and gagging again at the terrible stench. It smelled like rotten pizza. I couldn't believe I was seeing this side of my own karate teacher, and couldn't believe he was even capable of something like this.

Chris smirked, looking down at me like a peasant and said "I'm a third degree black belt. I'm also a teacher. Did you expect me to be nice to you about the way you were trying to get me in trouble? You just couldn't stop being an annoyance, could you?"

Chris ripped another fart up my nostrils and then said

"I wanna hear you and FEEL you inhale my farts against my asshole. If I don't hear or feel you inhaling, you're instantly getting 40 pushups on your knuckles on this hard tile floor." Chris threatened.

I immediately sniffed as hard as I could, while grimacing and suffering at the smell of it.

Chris patted my head again. "Good girl~" He said.

"Now open your mouth, and wrap those lips around my asshole."

I did exactly as he said, and squinted my eyes, preparing for impact.

I was immediately hit with a LONG, hot, wet fart that echoed inside my mouth. I could for sure taste all the sweat and shit from his long day. I tried my hardest not to cough or gag. My face was a bright shade of red.

"Clean up any residue, and make sure I don't smell a single one of these farts." Chris said.

I licked up the remaining residue on his asshole, then he got off of me, put his pants back on, and untied me.

"Now... Go home and don't say a word of this to anyone. We aren't done yet. You're my little slave now. Thursday, I want you to meet me after class again. I may have a special treat for you." Chris smiled evilly at me again.

I nodded and promised not to tell anyone. I grabbed my stuff and hurried home. About 30 minutes had passed, and thankfully my parents weren't wondering where I was yet.

© Copyright 2024 Trixie_Agustina (trixieag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314614-The-Stud--The-Slave-Part-2