*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314650-A-Giant-Horny-Couple-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Other · #2314650
A couple gets access to shrunken people so they decide to cause some chaos.
Characters:
Leo - Age 20, 6 feet tall, rather skinny, works at the university on shrinking technology, has blond hair and blue eyes.
Molly - Age 19, 5 feet 2 inches tall, rather skinny, very attractive, always horny, mexican, and has a fetish of playing with tiny people.

Warning: There is digestion in this story.

Story:
Molly and Leo had been dating for 2 years now. They started dating in high school and go to university together now. Leo works in the shrinking division of his department so Molly has been trying to get him into the idea of taking some of the shrunken buildings, including the people, home for some fun times. Insane as it might be the university has immunity from any litigation for incidents that occur using the shrink rays. Once shrunken the people are practically immortal due to the technology that allows for those killed to be summoned back to life in the lab. So most weeks when incidents occur the lab allows personnel to take home some of the shrunken things. People included. Leo went over to the shrunken area and looked through the options this week. A shrunken elementary school, a shrunken daycare, and a shrunken hospital. He looked over the sheets tracking the amount of people in each shrunken building.

*Shrunken Hospital*
400 occupants, all safe and in good condition, 75 nurses and doctors, 50 other workers, 175 children, and 100 adults.

*Daycare*
80 occupants, 15 caregivers, and 65 kids ranging in ages from Infant to 10 years old.

*Elementary school*
300 occupants, 60 teachers, 40 other workers, and 200 children ranging in ages from 5 to 10.

These options seemed a little bit messed up for what they had planned but after taking them after 24 hours the occupants will be returned via teleportation if they are still alive and their memories will be wiped. So in his mind, what's the issue? He decided they should have 2 of these places so he grabbed the Daycare and the Elementary school. He looked into the building and could faintly see some people. He put them in a container and left the lab to go back home to show Molly. He got back to his apartment and saw Molly look up at him with a smile. "Hey babe!" Molly said.

Leo grabbed the container and gave Molly the eyes. "I got the goods babe!" Leo said to her. Molly was smiling ear to ear and grabbed the container from his and carefully got the two buildings out. "What are they babe?" She inquired. Leo cleared his throat took his coat off and sat down at the table. "So. The only 3 available weren't fully our taste but uh we just have to make do. It's an elementary school and a daycare. We can just not do much if you want babe. In 24 hours they will teleport back to the lab either way." Leo said while starting to sweat a little, worried that Molly would be worried about the fact that he grabbed these two buildings. She grabbed the elementary school and looked in at the tiny people inside. This alone turned her on and she was even a little more turned on by the fact that it's an elementary school.

Molly tried to hide her horniness and said to Leo, "Should we go back to the bedroom for some fun babe." Molly said while still looking in at the little kids inside. Leo just nodded and they went back to the bedroom and got nude. Molly kissed Leo and sucked his cock. After his cock was nice and hard she looked up at him and put the elementary school on the tip of Leo's slit. She squished the tip and the elementary school slipped into it. This caused Leo to flex his cock and this crushed the school inside of him. Some of the pre-cum came to the surface and onto his tip. Molly looked at the pre-cum and could see little kids and parts of the school and this turned her on even more as she went and sucked on Leo's cock. She swallowed the kids down to her gut she was unbelievably horny now. And threw Leo down on the bed and shoved his cock into her ass and began riding it.

Inside the school
The teachers and students were trapped in this school for a day now but they finally were rescued only to see a really cute girl look in at them. They thought they were safe until they all looked out the window and saw a GIANT cock right in front of them. The school sat on the tip as everyone looked outside just waiting for what was about to happen. The kids were yelling and the teachers were trying to evacuate but the slit opened and everyone descended into the cock. They all looked at the walls of flesh around them as darkness engulfed them. The walls throbbed around them and the building was crushed around them all. Everyone freaked out with a bunch of people falling down into the depths of the cock. Some of the kids got stuck in the rubble and were sucked upwards along with pre-cum. They looked up at the cute girl and saw her lick her lips as her mouth descended upon them. They were again forced into darkness and sucked away from the surface and into a dark moist area. The world around them was collapsed as they were sucked down into Molly's gut. They all tried to grab onto anything but they couldn't. The kids were dropped into Molly's stomach. A few kids fell directly into the acid and digested immediately. Some of the kids were able to get onto food inside of Molly's stomach. The kids that were digested all of a sudden awoke back in the lab, as if they just woke up and had no idea what was going on.

Inside the cock
Most of the kids and teachers inside the school fell down into Leo's balls. There was hundreds of people inside this mans balls. It was dark and warm. The chamber shook and churned. Some of the kids sank into the cum and were churned into cum. They awoke in the lab as well. Most of the people were fine but covered in cum and terrified as the world around them compressed as Molly shoved Leo's cock into her ass. The chamber churned and the cum levels rose as the kids swam around inside the cum. Molly and Leo continued with the amazing sex for a little bit as they got into it. They forgot about the people inside of Leo's balls as he eventually climaxed into Molly's ass. A bunch of kids were crushed along the way and sent back to the lab. Those who got out of the balls were sent directly into the sexy woman's ass. Leo deposited his entire load in Molly as more and more kids were sent into her ass. Molly kept going by fingered her ass and imagining all the tiny kids struggling inside of her ass. She came like she had never came before. It was amazing!!! Most of those inside her ass were crushed as she climaxed but those who lived were stuck there until they could be teleported away once the time limit is reached. Unfortunately for them and those still in Leo's balls, the couple just needed some recharge then they could make use of the daycare as well...

A few hours later
After a few hours of recharge the couple was hyped up and ready to use the daycare for some fun. The nude couple laid in bed cuddling while talking about what to do with the daycare. "Babe what do you have in mind for the kiddos in the daycare?" Molly said to Leo as she started to get super horny again. "Not sure. That's up to you baby. If you have anything in mind I'll do it." Leo responded. Molly thought about it and went out to the kitchen to grab to look at who's inside the daycare.

"All of the adults please leave the building or else!!!" Molly yelled at the building. All of the adults left and after she counted them off she said "Alright, 1 second.". Molly walked into the other room and said to Leo, "Come on I have an idea babe!". The two nude giant people sat down at the table and looked at the adults still on the table. She grabbed a cup and put the adults into the cup, "Ok babe put your cock right next to the daycare." she said. Leo anxiously put his cock next to the daycare. The horny as fuck Molly grabbed the cup with adults screaming and trying to escape the cup. Molly opened the slit and poured all of the adults right down Leo's cock. Molly watched as a bulge formed and slowly descended the tube. Molly licked the shaft and messed with Leo's balls until the bulge that once was daycare workers became tinies within Leo's cock.

All of the daycare workers just looked around at the weird place they were in. They all knew this had to be the inside of that guy's cock but they just kinda wanted to imagine this was all a dream but as his balls began to fill with cum they realized it definitely wasn't a dream. They could feel a tingle come from the cum that surrounded them and their clothing began to melt but weren't getting hurt by the cum. Yet...

Watching the workers descend into Leo's cock only made Molly more horny. The fact that these were little kids just left her mind as she thought of the most lewd things possible to do with these tinies. As she watched Leo's cock twitch with wanting more tinies she decided on what to do with the little kids. "Alright kiddos, all of you need to leave the building. You have a few minutes before time is up." She said to the daycare. Slowly the kids left the building, she started counting but gave up and assumed most of them got out. She picked up the daycare and looked inside but couldn't find anyone so she dropped the building into her mouth and swallowed it whole. Any kids left inside would be sent right to her bowels. She looked over the group of kids and realized they varied greatly in age. Some of the kids were carrying very young kids, some of them were holding babies even.

She put her mouth up to Leo's ear and whispered, "What should we do with the babies? Some of them look really REALLY young Leo..." She looked over at them after saying this. Leo whispered back, "Do whatever you like babe. It's up to you. But putting them in my cock might really upset those inside right now.". Molly looked down at the group and realized just how much power she had over them right now. She did agree the babies shouldn't be put in his cock. There was probably still a lot in there from earlier so this might cause chaos.

Drunk with power Molly mulled over what to do and decided to grab some glasses and set them down on the table. "First, I would like all of the kids 3 and younger to be grabbed by older kids and all of you to enter this glass here. You will be kept safe." She said to the tiny things that once were kids. She was insanely horny now and had an idea in mind. After it appeared like all the very little kids were inside the glass she tilted it up and set them aside. The rest of the kids were told, "There are 3 glasses left. Please evenly split yourselves and enter the glasses. They all had second thoughts so she reached down and grabbed a random little girl and dropped her right into Leo's cock. She set his cock on the table right next to the group and they quickly ran to the glasses. After they all entered the glasses Molly set the glasses up and it was ready. She randomly grabbed one of the glasses and set it aside. The other glasses she grabbed and set next to them. The little kids looked up at them and she got to a new level of horny and grabbed one of the glasses and with the other hand she grabbed Leo's cock and started sucking him off to get him even harder. She gave him a kiss and opened up the slit of his cock and poured in the children. She sucked his cock and his balls to get his balls churning up everyone.

She grabbed the other glass and poured in some water and watched the kids freaking out and trying to swim. She brought the glass to her stomach and said "Sorry kiddos that's where you're going. Going down into my gut to have some fun." with a chuckle and chugged the glass. The kids went down into the depths of Molly's gut for their own adventure. She grabbed the other two cups and winked at Leo to follow her to the bedroom. She set down the extra glass of kids and handed Leo the cup with the youngest kids. She got on the bed and stuck her ass in the air saying, "This is so fucked up but here pour in those tiny babies. They will be safe inside my sexy ass.". She opened up her anus and Leo reluctantly poured in the young kids. He watched as Molly's anus closed, locking in all those kids. "Babe. Fuck me now. PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY!!!!" Molly said as she grabbed Leo and they began having sex. Leo's balls churned up some of its occupants with more still living and being sent up into Molly's pussy. Some of them stayed trapped in Leo's balls. As for the other cup well they were used for the rest of the time limit for plenty of kinky fun. After the time limit ran out all of the tinies who were still alive were teleported back to the lab and they all forgot about anything. Molly and Leo were sold on the idea of getting those tiny buildings every week for some fun lewd sexy time...
© Copyright 2024 3DvComic (purple56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314650-A-Giant-Horny-Couple-Part-1