*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314780-The-Bonderson-Babies-Audio-Book
Rated: E · Bulletin · Other · #2314780
Reminder of audio book
Hi everybody!
Warm greetings to you all! This is just a friendly and final reminder of my upcoming live audio book of my first published novel, The Bonderson Babies, from 2022, and I look forward to seeing you there. Join me live in exactly one week, at 1200am CST, and I’ll tell this heart wrenching tale from beginning to end. A few notes to keep in mind, the pre show will begin at 1130pm Saturday, March 2, so if you can show up a little early, that would be wonderful…I’m very stoked and excited to be sharing this with you, and the more the merrier. I’d also like to warn that this book falls in the psychological horror category and child abuse is the focus here, so if you are suffering or have had a traumatic experience, including but certainly not limited to PTSD, be strongly cautioned. I’m personally red flagging Chapter 8 with a trigger warning, and there’s a high probability that even myself will be having difficulty powering through this chapter without getting teary eyed, even my editor described this chapter as a big gut punch, so if it works for me, and I’m the one who wrote it, there’s a good chance it will work for you as well. Needless to say, this is an R rated book, and contains strong language and disturbing imagery. So please don’t underestimate when I say this is a heart wrenching tale. And, last, but certainly not least, I will leave the comments section open for the live audio book, and I ask that you are courteous and kind to not only myself, but to others as well. You’re more than welcome to share your thoughts, comments, and ideas, however, direct hostility including but not limited to insults to myself or any of the members present will not be tolerated. Failure to comply will result in comments section being closed, so please be respectful to myself and one another.
Im really looking forward to making this a positive experience for myself and one another! Thank you for your time and understanding, and I hope to see you all there.

WHEN? 1200am CST
WHERE? YouTube. Type in search bar…The Bonderson Babies Live, and you should find me from there.

HOW LONG? The book in its entirety should be around six and a half hours. If enough of an audience is present, I may schedule an after show to answer your questions and comments directly.

Look forward to seeing each and every one of you there.

With love,
Thomas
© Copyright 2024 TomDrish (thomasdrish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314780-The-Bonderson-Babies-Audio-Book