*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314864-The-Pleasure-Abduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2314864
A woman and her daughter are abducted by aliens and pleasured
"The Pleasure Abduction"



Orange and purple illuminated the sunset sky. The bumpy road seemed as if it had no end, extending for miles and miles. The air smelled crisp. A light shined up ahead, growing brighter and brighter the closer she got. Stacey and her daughter were on their way to an amusement park.
Stacey was a skinny blonde with blue eyes. She worked as a server at a casino and her work clothes consisted of a black skirt with black pantyhose and a pair of shiny black dress shoes. Her daughter Lyn was wearing a light blue T-shirt, tight black shorts, socks, and black flats.
While driving in a silver Chevy, the bright light shining ahead blinded them. A silence entered their ears, followed by a loud humming sound. Stacey awoke lying on a silver table next to her daughter, who was also lying on a silver table. They were both naked from head to toe and their wrists and ankles were tied down by metal straps.
A tall six-foot being stood in front of them. He had short brown hair, light blue yes, and he was naked. His public hairs were black and his penis was seven inches long and thick. "I am from the planet Vulva, and I am here to study your sexual acts. My name is Slock," said the mysterious being.
The alien looked like a regular person.
"You first," he said as he looked at Lyn. He walked over to her and looked down at her naked body.
Lyn had perky breasts and her pubic hairs were black. Her mother Stacey had firm breasts with light pink nipples and her pubic hairs were a dark blond color. Slock spread Lyn's legs and stuck his head down there and began to lick her pink pussy lips. Her lips grew slimy as they became soaked. She was a virgin and had only masturbated once, but never let herself achieve orgasm because she was afraid.
"What, what, what are you doing?" she stammered. "Oh, wait, wait, wait, this feels weird!" Lyn panicked.
Slack stood up, grabbed her right foot, and lifted it onto his shoulder. "Let yourself feel pleasure," he said.
He grabbed his hard penis and rubbed it up and down the lips of her virgin vagina. "I've never had sex before. I don't think I can do this. I-"
She gasped as he shoved his hard penis into her vagina. Her black pubic hair became soaked from her wetness as he thrust in and out. "It feels too intense. Please stop!" Her mother watched her daughter being pounded.
"Mom, this feels weird!"
"It's called sex, Lyn. This is how babies are made."
"I've never done this before, Mom."
"You've masturbated though, right?"
"No, mom... well, only once, but I only did it for a few seconds, It felt too good, so I stopped."
He continued thrusting, moaning as her tits bounces with every hump. Her toes curled and uncurled. A feeling came onto her. Her pussy tingled a little and soon tingled more. "I feel like I'm gonna pee, Mom," said Lyn with panic in her voice as her body quivered and all ten toes curled.
"No, you're not peeing, you're cumming, Lyn" Stacey explained.
"Cumming? What's that?"
"You're having an orgasm. When your vagina is stimulated, you have what's called an orgasm."
A thick clear slimy substance squirted from Lyn's pussy as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her toes locked up. "It, it, it, it, it feels so good, Mom! What is that stuff coming out of me?!"
"You're squirting," Stacey answered. "My daughter is a squirter," she said to herself.
Slock removed the metal straps from Lyn's wrists and ankles, grabbed her, and dragged her in front of the table Stacey was strapped to. "Lick your mom's pussy to make her feel good," Slock demanded.
Lyn felt repulsed to lick her mother's vagina, but Slock grabbed the back of her head and forced her lips to her mother's pussy lips. Her mother tastes sweet as she licked her, the gooey pussy juice dripping onto her daughter's lips. "Yes, Lyn, that's the pussy you came out of it and that's the pussy you're licking and about to go back into."
"What?" asked Lyn.
Stacey's pussy lips opened and sucked Lyn's body inside. Stacey began to orgasm. "Oh my, oh my, oh my, it feels so, it feels so, it feels so, it, shit, wow, I'm cumming!" Stacey's pussy squirted juice onto Lyn's body as her she was sucked further into her. Her feet dangled from the outside of her hole.
"Mom, help! Get me out of her!" Lyn cried out as she kicked her feet and wiggled her toes.
"Lyn, kick your way out!" Stacey said. The rest of Lyn's body went into Stacy's cunt. Stacey's pussy lips went back to normal size as she came.
"You'll give birth to your daughter again in nine months," Slock explained. "Until then... you must play with your pussy every day and cum at least once to keep your daughter alive, and every time you cum, your daughter will cum."
"So, I have to play with myself every day?" Stacey asked.
"Yes... either that or have sex. You must cum at least once a day to keep your daughter alive."
Every day for the next nine months Stacey masturbated or had sex, making sure to come at least once a day. Her daughter tried to get out of her belly but every time she went near the exit to her pussy, Stacey's pussy would orgasm, and send Lyn back into her belly.



© Copyright 2024 J earthling (jearthling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314864-The-Pleasure-Abduction