*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315256-UNCHARTED-DESIRES
by Toni
Rated: 13+ · Outline · Romance/Love · #2315256
It is a story of a boy who lost his love.
UNCHARTED DESIRES

"A Heartfelt Odyssey of Love"
Felice found Sam standing on the snow-covered soccer ground, holding a dead rose and gazing at the sunset with tears in his eyes. The grief was evident on his face as he turned to her and uttered the words, "I lost him. Completely." His voice carried the weight of heartbreak that is beyond imagination.

Felice walked over to Sam, her heart aching for him. She gently took his hand and squeezed it, offering comfort in silence. She knew that no words could heal his pain, but she also knew that her presence could bring him some solace.
Together, they stood there, watching the vibrant colors of the sunset fade away into the night. As the stars began to twinkle in the sky, Felice finally spoke. "I'm so sorry, Sam. Losing someone you love is one of the hardest things anyone can go through. But I know your love for him is real and he will understand your love for him. Give him time. Don't lose hope. I'm here with you". Sam looked at her, gratitude and sadness mingling in his eyes. "Thank you, Felice. It means a lot to have you here with me." He paused, taking a deep breath. "I will not lose hope."
Sam nodded, and they stood there for a while longer, lost in their thoughts. As they eventually made their way back inside, Felice knew that Sam's journey towards getting him would be a long one. But she also knew that she would be there for him, every step of the way.
They walked in silence, the only sound being the crunching of the snow beneath their feet. When they reached the door of Sam's apartment, Felice turned to him. "Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" she asked softly.
Sam looked at her, gratitude once again in his eyes. "Yes, please," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper.
Felice followed Sam inside, and they settled on the couch together. Sam leaned his head on her shoulder as Felice wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. They sat in silence for a while, the only sound being Sam's occasional sniffles.
As the night wore on, Felice could feel Sam's breathing start to slow and become more regular. She knew that he was finally asleep. Carefully, she disentangled herself from his grasp and stood up, covering him with a blanket.
As she made her way to the door, she turned back to look at Sam. Even in sleep, he looked so sad and lost. Felice knew that his healing process would be a long and difficult one, but she also knew that she would be there for him every step of the way.
With a heavy heart, she left the apartment, her thoughts lingering on Sam and his pain. She knew that she couldn't take his pain away, but she could offer him comfort and support, and that was what she intended to do.
Next Morning when sam wakeup he tried to call Omar but he didn't pick up. He was still sad thinking about him.
He get ready for the school and went. He reached the school and sit on his table and waiting for omar. The urge of talking to him was clear on his face. Then felice came and she said him.
Hey! How are you?
He replied, "I'm OK.
Then he said Can you please talk to him for me.I know i hurt his feelings but I didn't mean that it was just a misunderstanding. I really miss him and want to make things right."
Felice smiled , knowing how much he was hurting. "Of course, Sam. I'll talk to him for you and help you both work things out. But just remember that healing takes time, and it's important to be patient and understanding with each other."
Sam nodded, grateful for Felice's support. He knew that he had a long road ahead of him, but with Felice by his side, he felt a glimmer of hope that things would eventually get better.













© Copyright 2024 Toni (mayankdahiya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315256-UNCHARTED-DESIRES