*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315323-A-Call-to-Return-to-Our-Roots
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #2315323
A shout out to family to return to God's fold to regain their place in this world.
Praying for our family this morning.

As quiet as it is being kept, our family is going through some major trials and tribulations this year.

The first few months have significantly impacted our family. We have lost family members. Members have faced major medical crisis. Others have had and are still having financial crisis. In short, life has been getting in the way, and as our numbers increase, they are also decreasing.

As a praying family and a God-fearing family, I suggest we return to our roots -- God, our families, and our church.

Nothing on earth can save us but God. Our education, our riches, nor our keeping up with the Jones will turn God's wrath away from us or insolate us from the evils of this world.

Don't do it for me but for our children, future generations, and ourselves.

We are part of God's chosen people and must return to Him. Start by giving Him the praise, honor, and glory He deserves.
There is no shame in loving and worshipping our God as our ancestors did in their lives.
© Copyright 2024 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315323-A-Call-to-Return-to-Our-Roots