*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315412-The-last-letter
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #2315412
I have finally given up on him and I accept it loud and proud.
I guess I lied once more today, look what a bad person you have made me.
I told them I would never think of you, and here I am dying in your dreams.
I badmouth you to everyone, because somewhere I hate you said no to me.
And even when I know you are no sinner for not liking me,
I wish all hell lose on your every scene.
Every time you forget I exist, I can feel a stabbing pain.
My heart sings in melancholy of all my dirty deads.
They are fed up of me, for you I am breaking all my ties.
Here I am thinking that one day if I could be as shiny as you, you'd come back to me.
Even in your rejection, I try to find how you just want to increase my thirst.
Why is a simple no no more moving on?
I know you can't love me so why can't I just give up.
I tell my heart, that is enough so that I can lose your touch.
I am done with you I am telling you today and to everyone who seems unfair.
I give you up in all sincerity, maybe hoping one day that you'd regret the girl you lost.
We all are martyrs in this bloody love.
© Copyright 2024 Urja Agarwal (urjaagarwal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315412-The-last-letter