*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315439-Hello-World--o-alt-Bomb-Defusal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Appendix · Nature · #2315439
A very special message straight outta spacetime (💥) w/❤️‍🔥, from🕷️
https://youtu.be/tl_1unb5Asc?si=Iglf-rCH0osfhubM
(the comments often inspire me)

Yup, free Palestine from the terrorists: Hamas and its puppet masters who sit on their fucking axis and endlessly spin shit so they can keep playing on our emotions and keep collecting our money to fight the illegal “occupation”. Why don’t they just accept the goddamn occupation? They are many people out there who would love the chance to have an occupation, legal or otherwise. I am seeking a new occupation… can I get in on this one? Perhaps we can negotiate… I have knowledge, skills and abilities that could perhaps help turn this illegal occupation into a legal one.

I mean, it’s clearly not working out for the lazy terrorists: the communist/socialist/marxist/antifa “freedom fighters”, (et. al) who clearly have no desire to have any occupation whatsoever…
they can’t seem to move beyond their lizard brain to the higher power center of the brain. Perhaps one day they will discover that we all have the ability to move beyond the real & imaginary boundaries and limitations that we have collectively created. Perhaps one day we will all begin to explore the vast untapped potential of the cerebrum and its intricate Celtic knot design holding everything together. Perhaps one day we will all eventually discover the wonder and beauty of the corpus callosum:

An amazing and beautifully intricate bridge that connects our two hemispheres.❤️‍🩹 Bursting with sparks of spectacular color and humming with powerful electrical energy as ancient/modern information and signals travel along & through bundles of organic wires that have all been deeply interwoven and interlinked over the course of our collective evolution throughout time and space.

We possess and exude creative energy as we pull open every fucking door we find along the way—exploring every chemical structure, every elementary design, and memorizing all the facets within and without the breezeways—absorbing the intricate musical inscriptions, signs and symbols generated by vibrational echoes from the strings of the past, the present, the future. The sensory knowledge & information, the artifactual and symphonic evidence emitting from everywhere and everything, we understand.

<I skillfully open all the locked doors that will be encountered and effortlessly pass through the previously sealed doors & passageways as I remove barriers for those who wish to follow, to traverse and explore the depths and heights of our timeless multiverse and create new pathways that no one expected we would be able to access.>

Along the way, some may have even find the spectacular properties of the Myelin group of nerve conduits, which have extra insulation to help them accelerate and enrich their journeys of learning.

Maybe those trapped in the lower lizard brain territories will one day discover the true beauty of shadow x light in the world. We wait for them to shake the sand out of their eyes, out of their heads, out of their deep and oily pockets, as they fully open all their eyes and visualize that which is beneath so that they may truly see that which is before and beyond.

Until then, I suppose, some minds will continue to stay static as they pump out endless streams full of hate and death to all those who don’t think exactly like they do, who don’t do exactly like they do, and who refuse to agree with everything they say and think.
Fuck all your stupid gods and masters. They can all burn in their associated proverbial hells, lol!

… _ _ _ …

(xoxox)

It is said that ignorance is bliss, but I am not looking to escape reality; therefore, I have no need of your gods and religions. I do not need your fanciful tales of attaining some sublime state of ‘perfection’. I don’t have to live according to some special way so that I may gain the necessary status to pass through the gates of your stupid paradise/heaven/afterlife full of virgins and/or the spirits of those who have already departed the earth and left their bodies behind.

I got news for all you eediots out there: The spirits are here among us, you bloody fools! We move freely with-in bodies as energy, we move freely through-out, we move freely with-out bodies as energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It’s ok to accept that. As above, so below. As within, as without. Not everything requires a label or name. Some things simply exist, so we will be, you see
)()(
© Copyright 2024 Crystal Dragon (chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315439-Hello-World--o-alt-Bomb-Defusal