*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315596-Closet-Monster-and-the-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2315596
A crappy dad watches his young daughter get swallowed alive.
In the dimly lit room, the soft glow of the nightlight casting eerie shadows across the walls, Henry's heart raced as he heard a blood-curdling scream echo through the halls of their modest suburban home. His gaze darted nervously towards his youngest daughter's bedroom door, hands trembling as he slowly reached out to turn the knob. As he pushed the door open, he was met with a sight that chilled him to the very core: his beautiful, innocent 10-year-old daughter, Cindy, cowering in the corner of her room, clutching her tiny frame in fear, dressed only in her white tank-top and white panties. Her long blonde hair hung loosely around her face, obscuring her blue eyes as she stared helplessly at the terrifying creature slowly emerging from her closet, walking on all fours and towering over them both at eight feet tall. His daughter is on the other side of her bedroom as the monster that looks like a giant insect but with a giant flower for a mouth that could swallow her whole.

Henry felt his throat tighten as he forced himself to speak, his voice cracking with fear. "Cindy, sweetie... what is it?" He glanced over at the terrified girl, who seemed to be struggling to find the words to answer him. "Just stay in the corner for now. Maybe it isn't hostile." He tried to sound reassuring, but even to his own ears, it came out as little more than a pathetic attempt at bravado. The truth was, he was just as scared as she was. And the fact that he swore he could see a distinct bulge between the creature's legs only served to further unnerve him.

As the giant insect-like creature continued its slow advance toward his daughter, curiosity started to take over Henry. He wondered what the creature wanted with his daughter? Was it food? A pet? Maybe it was just lost and didn't mean any harm. He took a tentative step forward, trying to get a better look at the creature's. "Sweetie, just stay put, do not move. Let it get closer to you."

"Are you nuts dad?" Cindy responded.

"It may not be a threat? It might just be curious about you?" Henry's says.

"It's a monster dad. Look at it's huge mouth and those big eyes. It's not curious about me. It wants to eat me!" Cindy yells.

Henry glances over at the creature again, taking in its massive, insect-like form. It does indeed have large, expressive eyes that seem to be locked on Cindy, and its mouth does appear to be very large but he sees no teeth. Maybe it cant eat meat or maybe it will just swallow her whole.

He watches with more curiosity as it get closer. "Cindy, I need you to do something and you are not going to like it."

"What dad?" Cindy asks fearfully.

"I need you to take off your shirt."

Cindy stares at her father in disbelief. "What? Why?"

"Just do it, sweetie. I think it might help. It might see you as less of a threat if you're not wearing any clothes on your upper body."

Henry's words hang in the air as Cindy hesitates. She looks from her father to the monstrous creature looming over them, and finally reaches up to pull her tank-top over her head. Her small, pale breasts are exposed to the air, goosebumps rising on her skin as she shivers.

As she does this, the giant insect-like creature seems to hesitate as well. Its movements grow more cautious, almost delicate. It slowly lowers its head, bringing its huge compound eyes level with Cindy's chest. For a heart-stopping moment, she thinks it's going to attack her, but instead, it simply sniffs, taking in her scent. Henry is right, her exposed top half has stopped the attack. Also, he was wondering how the creature would react to her partially unclothed, and he enjoyed seeing his daughters tits too.

Henry, feeling a newfound surge of courage, takes another step forward. "Cindy, honey, can you... do me a favor?" he asks, his voice shaking. "Can you... take off your panties now?"

Cindy's eyes widen with horror. "Dad, no!" she whispers, her voice trembling. "I can't..."

But the giant insect-like creature seems to be fascinated by her nudity, its huge, flower-like mouth hanging open slightly as it watches her. Maybe it's not as aggressive as they thought. Maybe it's just curious. And maybe, just maybe, it sees her as less of a threat without any clothes on her lower half.

"Cindy, please," Henry pleads. "Just try it. It might help." He is still on the other side of the bedroom and every attempt to move towards her is met with a growl from the huge monster.

Cindy looks at her father, then back at the creature. She swallows hard, feeling the fear rising up in her throat, but she forces herself to take a deep breath and says, "no!" nervously.

Henry frowns, confused. He can't understand why his daughter is hesitating. "Cindy, it's just your underwear. It's not going to hurt you. And maybe... maybe it'll make the creature less interested in you." In reality he just wants to see what the monster will do to his lovely naked 10 year old daughter and he also wants to see her completely naked as well.

Cindy shudders, the fear making her body tremble. "I... I don't know..." she whispers. She looks at the creature again, then back at her father, searching for some reassurance in his eyes. But all she sees is confusion and frustration.

The giant insect-like creature seems to sense her hesitation. It slowly approaches her, its movements more confident now. Its huge compound eyes fixed on her exposed lower half. Cindy's breath hitches in her throat as it gets closer, closer still.

Finally, it stops just inches away from her, its huge feelers brushing against her bare skin. She flinches, expecting pain or discomfort, but instead, it feels strangely warm and soft. The creature makes a low humming noise, almost like a contented purr.

Henry can't believe what he's seeing. The creature isn't hurting her, it's not even touching her inappropriately. It just seems fascinated by her near nudity. "Cindy, honey," he whispers, "it's okay. You can take off your panties now."

Cindy looks at her father again, tears welling up in her eyes. She takes a deep breath and slowly pulls down her underwear, revealing her small, smooth vulva to the creature. Its huge compound eyes dart down to inspect her, and it makes another humming noise before lifting its head up to gaze back at her face.

The giant insect-like creature cocks its head to the side, almost as if it's studying her. Cindy feels a strange sense of detachment from the situation, as if she's watching this unfold from somewhere else. Finally, the creature makes a small nodding motion with its head and slowly backs away, still watching her intently.

Henry's heart is racing, but he can't help but feel a sense of awe and wonder at what just happened. The creature didn't hurt his daughter. In fact, it seemed to accept her as it was. He turns to Cindy, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Cindy... I think it wants you to turn around slowly a few times. I think it want's to check out your ass too." In reality, he wanted to see it too.

Cindy's face flushes red with embarrassment, but she slowly turns around, presenting her naked backside to the creature. It watches her intently, its huge compound eyes taking in every curve and detail of her body. After a few moments, a long forked tong comes out of its flower like mouth towards her.

"What's it doing?" Henry whispers, his voice barely audible over the sound of his racing heart. The creature's tong deftly touches her bottom, tracing slow circles around her anus and then moving upwards to explore her vulva. Cindy lets out a small gasp, feeling both foreign and arousing at the same time.

The giant insect-like creature continues to examine her, its movements smooth and almost gentle. It's as if it's appreciating the beauty of her body, or perhaps just trying to understand what she is. Then it's tong begins to prob around her crotch area with more force like it is tasting her. Henry's cock in his jeans is now fully erect at the sight of this.

Cindy closes her eyes, trying to process the sensations. Part of her is terrified, but another part is oddly aroused. She feels the creature's tong rub against her clitoris, and a shiver runs down her spine. It's almost like it's trying to make her feel good, but she can't help but wonder why.

The creatures tong moves deeper into her. "How does it feel?" her dad asks as she reluctantly licks her lips and moans softly.

The creature's tong feels warm and wet, and as it moves inside of her, it hits just the right spot, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her breath hitches, her muscles tense, and she arches her back involuntarily. "It... feels good," she whispers, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart.

Henry can't believe what he's hearing, but he's even more amazed by the look of raw desire in his daughter's eyes. The giant insect-like creature seems to sense her arousal, and it responds by moving its tong more vigorously, thrusting deeper inside her. Cindy cries out, her hips bucking wildly as she is consumed by the sensation.

Henry sees that the creature seems to be drinking her in a way. He observes small amounts of fluid being sucked through its tong. The more it makes her cum the more vaginal fluid it consumes, interesting. Henry can't take it anymore and begins to jerk off.

Cindy feels like she's on the verge of climaxing, her whole body tense with anticipation. The creature's movements are driving her wild, and she can feel her orgasm building inside her. She gasps and moans as wave after wave of pleasure washes over her, her hips bucking against the creature's tong.

The giant insect-like creature continues to pleasure her, its tong moving in a steady rhythm that sends shock-waves of ecstasy through her body. Cindy's vision begins to blur, and she feels like she's floating on a cloud of pure pleasure. She can feel her insides contracting, and with one final, shuddering moan, she comes, her whole being consumed by the intense sensation.

Henry watches in awe as his daughter is brought to climax by the creature. He can't believe what he's seeing, but at the same time, he can't help but feel a strange sense of pride and admiration for his little girl. The giant insect-like creature seems satisfied, and it slowly withdraws its tong from Cindy's body, licking it and her clean before retracting it back into its mouth. Just then two more tong come out of its mouth, thicker, more penis shaped.

The creature positions itself between her legs, its flower like mouth hovering over her pussy. It slowly pushes forward, penetrating her, and Cindy lets out a gasp as she feels the creature's cock inside her. The creature's movements are slow and powerful, each thrust causing her body to jerk with pleasure.

Henry can't help but be aroused by the sight of his daughter being taken by this alien creature. He unzips his jeans and frees his erect cock, stroking it roughly as he watches the primal scene unfold before him. The creature's tong continue to piston in and out of Cindy, its thick shaft stretching her tightly as it fills her with its alien essence.

Cindy feels overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her body. The creature's cock is huge, filling her completely, and with each thrust, it hits a spot deep inside her that sends waves of pleasure racing through her. She gasps and moans, her hips bucking against the creature's powerful thrusts.

As the creature continues to take her, Henry can't help but wonder what the consequences might be. He knows that this act could potentially change Cindy forever, but he can't help but be lost in the heat of the moment. He watches in awe as his little girl is claimed by this otherworldly creature, their bodies entwined in a dance of lust and possession. "It's a good thing women can have multiple orgasms." Henry thinks to himself as the second penis shaped tentacle enters her anus. Henry can see one tentacle cock in her pussy and the other in her butt. He then sees his nude young daughter being picked up by some unknown force and as its huge mouth unwraps wide open, she is put inside its huge mouth feet first as she moans in pleasure and screams in terror. He continues to watch it as he pumps his cock furiously.

The giant insect-like creature devours Cindy whole, its powerful jaws easily encompassing her tiny frame. As it swallows her, her screams of pleasure and terror are muffled by the thick muscles of its throat. The creature's tongue continues to work, massaging and stimulating her insides as it digests her. He can see her head still outside of its mouth as she moans, she slowly goes down. Henry can see her slowly going down it's throat. So it was both hungry but it as to stimulate its prey first. its body is somewhat translucent, so he could see her moving deeper into the creature. He could still hear her moans and screams as more tongs stimulate her inside the beast. It slowly turns her around tasting her as she is now completely inside its belly.

Henry is mesmerized by the sight of his daughter being consumed by this alien creature. His own arousal is overwhelming, and he can no longer contain himself. With one last glance at the creature's glistening, muscular body, he turns keeps his eyes on its belly where it can see its digestive juices poring on her. By this time it has stopped stimulating her as she realizes what is happening. That she has become its food.

He realizes that this is probably the last time he'll ever see his daughter alive, but he can't help but feel a strange mix of pride and loss. He reaches down and feels his own aching release, his cock throbbing in his hand. As he watches the creature's translucent belly, he can't help but stroke his cock faster, imagining it's Cindy's tight little body that he's touching.

With a final gasp, Henry releases his seed onto the ground, his orgasm overwhelming him. He watches as the creature's muscles contract, and Cindy's figure begins to disappear within its belly. The alien insect-like creature turns its attention back to the jungle, disappearing into the underbrush with a rustle of leaves.

Henry stands there, breathing heavily, trying to comprehend what has just happened. A part of him wants to believe that Cindy is still alive, somehow, deep within the creature's body. But he knows better. He wipes his hand on his pants, feeling a strange mix of shame and awe. He turns and walks back to the her bedroom window, and says "Come back in a few days." I have five other beautiful daughters from two ex-wives that stay with me for a while every month."

The jungle is silent for a moment, then the creature reappears, its massive wings flapping slowly as it lands gracefully on the ground outside window smiling, followed by a belch, then fly's away. In the moonlight he can still see the form of his naked daughter fighting to get out in it's belly.
© Copyright 2024 Macross2525 (nobody2525 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2315596-Closet-Monster-and-the-Girl