*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316023-Indys-Potty-Break
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #2316023
A border collie pup needs to go potty, bad!
Indy awoke early, needing to go potty. She was a young border collie, who was kind and adventurous. She also had a weak bladder, which led to some “wet” situations. Her mom, Kelly, was not awake yet, but Indy couldn’t hold it much longer. She nudged her mom and said “Mom, I need to go pee!” Kelly groaned, and said “Dear, can’t you hold it?” “NO! It’s an emergency!” The older collie sighed, got up, and said “come on. Let’s go potty.” “Just hurry!” The puppy trotted downstairs and potty-danced while waiting for Kelly. “I can’t hold it much longer! Are you coming?” “Yes dear. Just hold it a bit longer.” The poor pup’s bladder felt like it was going to explode, she had to pee so bad. Just as she thought she would lose it, Kelly walked down the stairs, and opened the dog door. Indy dashed out and waited for her mom to arrive and make sure she was safe and to guard her. Kelly got outside and nodded to Indy, who was potty-dancing and holding her privates with a paw. Kelly walked up and stood guard over Indy. She nodded, and Indy began to pee. “I swear, my bladder was about a minute from exploding. Glad I got out here in time.” She said while the urine rushed out of her. The hissing and splashing was highly audible and Indy blushed. When the flow of pee stopped in 2 minutes she now had to poop. She looked at her mom and stayed squatting. Indy began to push a humongous piece of poop out from her anus. It dropped into the pee-soaked grass with a thud. “My Dog, that feels good.” Indy said as another massive turd fell onto the wet ground. After the last piece of poop fell, she got up, and barked “All done!
© Copyright 2024 Coastie459 (coastie777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316023-Indys-Potty-Break