*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316140-a-friendship-can-be-more-Ch-1
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #2316140
after Skylar's boyfriend breaks up with her, her best friend Christian comforts her.
Character intro:

Christian (dom):
A very kinky individual who is quite confident but has trouble expressing his emotions.
kinks: name calling, BDSM, bloodplay.

Skylar (sub):
A quiet girl, who finds it nearly impossible to speak around others. she is quite kinky underneath the surface, if you dare to look deeper.
kinks: BDSM, bondage, overstimulation, pain, name calling, choking, some blood play.


CHAPTER 1:

"c- can you c-come over?" Skylar sniffled, crying into the phone. "Wait, what happened? are you ok?" christian asked, worried, "y-yeah... well, n-no, not really, just c-come over" Skylar replied. "I'm on my way"

Christian entered the apartment to find Skylar curled up on the couch, surrounded by tissues, blankets, and chocolate. the TV was on, and her phone was right next to her
"holy shit Skye, what's wrong?! you have never been so sad!" christian said, hurrying to Skylar's side
"i-its James... h-h-he b-b-broke up w-with m-m-me." skylar stuttered out through her tears
christian hugged her tight. "hey, its gonna be ok. I'm right here. James was a jerk anyway. its ok, you will be ok" he said, breathing in her scent. her hair smelled like cherry blossoms, even in her current state.
Skylar continued to weep into christians shoulder, trying to believe the words he was saying
"h-how is it going to be ok? t-thats 5 y-years d-down the d-drain!"
"trust me Skye" Christian said simply, pulling Skylar to sit in his lap comfortably. she relaxed into him and dozed off. christian eventually fell asleep to her soft breathing and her cherry blossom scent.
© Copyright 2024 Sparkle (sparklekittens at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316140-a-friendship-can-be-more-Ch-1