*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316275-M1HBL
Rated: E · Other · Educational · #2316275
FIRSLFNJKNLKNJBHVGHBJNK

66th Annual Flower Show

'Women Nurturing Nature -- A Celebration of Synergy and Sustainability'



Intercollege Standee Competition

on the theme

Women Nurturing Nature -- Celebrating the Unsung heroes

RULES & REGULATION FOR THE STANDEE COMPETITION





Eligibility

                   Participation          is open to all colleges/centres/departments          affiliated to the University of Delhi.
                   Each          college/centre/department          can submit a maximum of four standee entries.
                   Team          constitution: Each team can have a maximum of three members with          minimum          one          faculty member and at least one student (bonafide of University          of Delhi))                    
                   The          participating teacher must          provide an undertaking for originality of the content (both text and          pictures) along with the submission of entries.
         Due          acknowledgement should be given to the source of information..


Theme

                   The          content of the standee must align with the theme "Women          Nurturing Nature -- Celebrating the Unsung heroes."
                   Each          entry should creatively depict a          remarkable contribution of one woman /a group of women from any          state of India, spanning either past or present, to highlight women          who have solely committed          themselves towards safeguarding the nature          (such as but not limited to role          in conservation of crops/plants, plant diversity, usage of          traditional and quaint knowledge for crop/plant/ecosystem          conservation and sustainability)          
                   Artwork          (original high-resolution picture/s), messages, and representations          should be respectful and sensitive in terms of gender, society,          caste, tribe and environment.


Standee and Template Specifications

                   Standee          Size: 6          feet (height) x 4 feet (width)          
                   The          base of the standee must be sturdy (preferably aluminium          collapsible) to ensure easy portability and display.
                   All          entries must closely follow the template for layout and design so          that uniformity can be ensured. Template is hereby attached with the          mail.          

















         The          pictures used in the standee should be of high resolution (>600          dpi) and preferably original; Copyright issues should be resolved by          the participating team itself. The number of pictures may vary from          1 to 3 but that shouldn't compromise the font size.
         The          font size of the text in the standee should be strictly as per the          guidelines (screenshot attached).




         
Submission Guidelines

         Deadline          for Submission: 9th          Feb 2024 (friday) till 6 PM
         The          participants will be required to submit the physical standee along          with soft copy (PDF) to          gardencommittee.du@gmail.com
         For          any query send watsapp message to Prof. Jasleen Kaur Kalia          (9811193353) or Dr. Nupur Gossain (9818282648)


Judging Criteria

                   Adherence to the          Theme/Relevance to the Theme (qualifying criterion)
         Craftsmanship          and Execution (20 points)
         Creativity          and Innovation/Originality of pictures (30 points)
         Uniqueness          of Information (30 points)
         Overall          Presentation (20 points)




Display and Presentation

                   Display area will          be assigned on the day prior to the Flower Show (15th          February 2024). Standees must be set up at the designated area on          that day of the Flower Show by 10:00 AM till 6 PM.






NOTE:
*A panel of distinguished judges, including faculty members and environmental experts, will evaluate the entries. Any form of plagiarism or violation of ethical standards, such as, use of copyrighted material without permission, will lead to disqualification, for which the participants shall be solely responsible.


*The organizing committee reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the specified rules and regulations.


*Please refer to the official competition website for any updates or changes in the rules and regulations.




Contact:
Watsapp messages only to Prof. Jasleen Kaur Kalia (9811193353) or Dr. Nupur Gossain (9818282648)
Email address: gardencommittee.du@gmail.com





© Copyright 2024 Moksh Kalra (mokshkalra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316275-M1HBL