*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316711-Sports-Balls-That-Look-Like-Maps
Rated: E · Other · Sports · #2316711
Sports Balls That Look Like World Maps.
I have a idea for football or basketball making company. These ideas could also be done for other sports where there is a spherical ball. Perhaps baseball, basketball, tennis balls, golf balls, and cricket balls. And other sports.

Someone has already done a Earth globe football. In this idea there are globes of the Earth. But how about extending this idea further?

Football globes with maps of the planets of the Solar System such as Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and the Moon of Earth. Perhaps even the moons of the other planets such as of Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars.

There could also be a football with maps of stars such as The Sun.

Perhaps football globes of different historical eras.

Perhaps football globes of science fiction and fantasy worlds such as Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Dune, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the DC Comics universe, Star Trek worlds, Harry Potter, and Game of Thrones.
These could be collectable items.
What does everyone think of this idea?
Joey Vimsante,
© Copyright 2024 Joey Vimsante Poet (joeyvimsante at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316711-Sports-Balls-That-Look-Like-Maps