*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316851-The-begininng-is-the-End
by Creig
Rated: E · Chapter · Entertainment · #2316851
Expanded edition
The beginning is the end, she said. He wasn't quite sure what she meant. Everything starts with a beginning, she said. He heard the words, , he knew she was trying to tell him something. Perhaps he wasn't trying hard enough.
As more time passed, he lost all sense of time. She hadn't spoken in hours. He watched her mouth open and knew words would be coming if he just waited. So he waited and waited some more. He thought that it would all be clear if he slept on it. so he did,

When he awoke, the room was dimly lit by the soft glow of dawn seeping through the curtains. She was sitting by the window, her silhouette outlined against the light. He could sense her watching him, waiting for him to stir.
"Did you dream?" she asked softly, her voice like a whisper in the morning air.
He rubbed his eyes, trying to recall the fleeting images that danced at the edge of his memory. "I'm not sure," he replied, his voice still thick with sleep.
She smiled, a gentle, knowing smile. "Dreams are like beginnings," she said. "They offer us glimpses of what could be, if only we're willing to see."
He sat up, the sheets falling away from him. "But what if the beginning leads to an end?" he asked, his mind still clouded with confusion.
She moved closer, her hand reaching out to touch his cheek. "Every end is also a beginning," she said. "Just as every dream leads to a new day."
He looked into her eyes, searching for understanding. In that moment, he felt a shift, as if a veil had been lifted, revealing a path he had not seen before. He reached out, taking her hand in his.
"Let's find out together," he said, his voice filled with determination.
And as they stood together, facing the new day, he knew that whatever lay ahead, they would face it together, embracing both the beginnings and the ends that awaited them.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Together, they embarked on a journey of discovery, exploring the depths of their souls and the world around them. With each passing day, they grew closer, their bond deepening like the roots of an ancient tree.
They wandered through sunlit meadows and darkened forests, hand in hand, unafraid of what lay ahead. They laughed in the face of adversity and cried tears of joy in moments of triumph. They learned to cherish the small moments, the quiet whispers of the wind and the gentle caress of the sun.
One evening, as they sat by a crackling fire, he turned to her, his heart overflowing with love. "I never knew life could be so beautiful," he said, his voice filled with wonder.
She smiled, her eyes sparkling with love. "Life is a journey," she said, "and we are just beginning."
And as they sat there, surrounded by the warmth of the fire and the beauty of the night, he knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they were together, they could face anything.
© Copyright 2024 Creig (creig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316851-The-begininng-is-the-End