*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317393-shrunken-Dad-and-Son
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2317393
A dad and son shrink mysteriously from a fishing trip.
Characters:
Aiden (Dad 52 years old and very attractive dad)
Andrew (Son 32 years old swimmers type body. Will eventually shrink as well)
Damien (Andrew's fiancé 38 years old jock like body)
         One day Aiden and Andrew went out fishing together. Andrew wanted to tell him something, so Andrew invited his dad out to go fishing since that was something Aiden loved doing. With a trembling voice and lots of anxiety Andrew tells his dad he's gay. His dad responds saying "I know. I've always known. What confirmed was all the time you were hanging with Damien. I kind of figured it out you two were more than friends." Andrew was in shock at first but felt a relief. Andrew then had told his dad that Damien had proposed to him a they were getting married. Aiden hugged his son and congratulated him on Damien's and Andrew's engagement. A few hours had passed, and they caught a good number of fish. On their way back on the boat they had hit something in the water. The boat rocked back and fourth. Andrew was able to hang on, but his dad had fallen in. After helping his dad out the water he noticed his dad's shorts were a bit see through. Andrew noticed his dad was a briefs guy. He could see the white Calvin Klein briefs. Andrew started laughing saying " I never expected a straight man to wear briefs like that". They got home and had few beers together. Andrew had gotten a little drunk, so his dad offered for him to stay in the guest bedroom.
         That night Aiden got ready for bed. He got into only his briefs. The next day he had woken up confused as to where he was at. Everything that surrounded him was white. The texture was exactly like his briefs except he no sheets the color of white. He had to keep crawling around until he saw more light. He had finally made it out to only realize he was fully naked and standing in a field of giant white briefs. He wondered how that was possible until he looked around and saw everything was much bigger now. The only thing was everything was the same size he just had gotten smaller. He was much smaller. He was only two inches tall.



© Copyright 2024 Bubbles (bubbles92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317393-shrunken-Dad-and-Son