*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317429-April-3rd-and-4th-2024
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Writing · #2317429
Late night and early morning thoughts.
The customer experience at Walgreens

Employees are all awesome, but the customer experience at the store could use a lot of improvement. I am from Canada. We don't lock up our hygienic products like shampoo and deodorant. Some people like to actually read the labels to check for ingredients they may be sensitive to or want avoid... and some of us just want to compare the differences between products.

Furthermore, it makes zero sense that you lock up hygenic products, but you don't lock up your "legal drugs" such as alcohol and sugar/chocolate. You guys all okay if homeless people or people with mental illnesses or otherwise steal alcohol and sugar and get all hyped up and outta control, but you sure want to make sure that the stuff that is healthy and keeps people clean and hygenic and is good for then can't be stolen.
Guess that's why it's OK to shoplift in certain places such as San Francisco. Makes the "lesser classes" easier to blame and target and gives the newspapers and news channels something to talk about so we can all get outraged over more manufactured bullshit. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the thieves/mentally ill/drug addicts are just paid actors or trained "spies/proxies" who do all this to stir up division and chaos and get all of us civilians scared and pointing the finger at each other and ignoring the real criminal activity and organizations running this circus show...

That's how Militias and terrorists recruit children and other people who are living in impoverished conditions and desperate circumstances. They take advantage of their situations as they know they don't have much else to live for. That's how they have so many child soldiers in places like Rwanda and Palestine and many other areas. That's similar to how big cartels and Ganga recruit members and get them to work for them. Their governments don't give a damn and leave their people to suffer, so the cartels and Gangs and militias sweep in as the "good guys" who offer better money, food, protection, etc. They also often offer to take their children where they will have a chance at a better life... and many families feel they don't have a choice because they lack access to appropriate health care, sanitation, and things like contraceptives in many "3rd world" and socialist countries. They keep them impoverished and "breeding" children to keep mining minerals, harvesting food, coffee, and other substances. They also often keep them high and hooked on drugs so they remain complacent. This is also common in the sex industry all around the world. Like in Thailand where mostly rich white men travel to so they can take advantage of young girls who are tiny and easy to dominate. They do the same thing in the USA, India, Canada, the Middle East, and pretty well every other country elsewhere in the world at gentlemen's clubs and on the streets. The girls end up with debts foe having people take them to "freedom", but it's a debt they will never be able to repay so they remain indebted to their pimps/captors/brothels forever.

and of course, most all of the churches are complacent... along with many governments and their associated united organizations
© Copyright 2024 Crystal Dragon (chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317429-April-3rd-and-4th-2024