*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317454-Cassies-Vent-Embarrassment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2317454
A young woman needs a stranger's help after getting stuck in a vent in her hotel room wall
Twenty-five year old Cassie Watson was in her hotel room one afternoon, getting ready to go out of the final day of her vacation when she accidentally tripped over her suitcase and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her jacket pocket and into a rather small square vent in the wall

The young woman was 5'7, 147 pounds, had beautiful short light brown hair and green eyes.

Her slightly big breasts and flat stomach were covered by a light blue t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of pink short shorts.

Cassie cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the wall and stuck her hands inside the dusty vent but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach, much to her frustration.

The young brunette said, "This could literally only happen to me, I'm going to go in there and get my phone, I hope my boobs will fit," as she quickly tried to put her concerns about getting herself stuck in the vent due to its rather small size and her curvaceous figure to the back of her mind.

Cassie quickly stuck her arms inside the vent, followed by her head and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside, and legs sticking out.

The young woman quickly grabbed her phone and put it in her jacket pocket and said, "Wow, this vent is so dusty, I'm definitely going to ask for it to be cleaned for the guests after me," as she then thought about how ridiculous she must look right now and began wiggling her behind.

Cassie then tried to back out of the vent in the wall but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't, her eyes growing extremely wide as she tried to back out twice more but unfortunately, she just wouldn't move.

The young brunette said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe that big lunch and second piece of chocolate sponge cake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but the vent just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Cassie said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid vent, I don't have time for this, this is my last day of my vacation and I want to go out and enjoy it," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but unfortunately, she just wouldn't budge and was hit the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, I'm actually stuck in here, I can't believe it, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and chocolate," as she then pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just a bad dream but unfortunately, she was wide awake and in a very awkward situation.

Cassie thought about calling her best friend Penny for help but remembered that she was literally thousands of miles away in a different country and decided against calling the fire brigade became then, the entire hotel would know about her predicament.

She then loudly called out, "Help, is someone there, I really need help, I'm stuck, please help," but no one in any of the other rooms heard her voice as she quickly decided to try and get herself comfortable after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young brunette spent another fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself again following a brief rest and said, "I still can't believe I'm actually stuck in here, now I know how Winnie the Pooh felt when he got stuck, I hope I'm not stuck for as long as he was."

A spider then suddenly appeared in front of Cassie as she screamed loudly and said, "No, not a spider, I hate spiders, please go away," as she quickly began trying to hit the spider with her hands, inadvertently causing a large pile of dust to fall all over her jacket and her hair.

The young woman quickly rubbed off the dust and said, "I can't believe my hair and jacket are all dirty now, this day can't possibly get any worse," as she then began laughing after realising the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Cassie had now been stuck in the vent in the wall for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever, why won't I budge," as she then unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself again.

The young brunette then suddenly heard a voice behind her say, "Oh my god miss, are you all right, you seem to be stuck, do you need some help, I'm Rebecca."

Cassie said, "Hi Rebecca, I'm Cassie, I'm fine thanks but I'm well and truly stuck in here, so I would absolutely love some help, could you please grab onto my hips and pull?"

Rebecca, a slightly less curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who was wearing a short red dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees with black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, I'll happily pull you out of there, I spotted your really cute ass through the door, now please brace yourself because this might hurt a bit."

The young blond then quickly grabbed onto the young woman's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Cassie said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts but please put your back into it Rebecca, I really want to get out of here, OW."

Rebecca placed her feet against the wall for more leverage, grabbed onto Cassie's shorts for more leverage and said, "I am putting my back into it Cassie, this is absolutely ridiculous, why won't you come out of there," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

The young blond quickly got back to her feet and said, "Oh, it's just no use Cassie, you still just won't budge, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," as she then began laughing after realising that she had pulled down the young brunette's shorts, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties with tiny teddy bears on them.

Rebecca said, "Aw, your underwear is absolutely adorable Cassie, especially the little teddy bears."

Cassie quickly realised that her shorts had been pulled down after the young blond's comment and feeling the sudden cool breeze behind her and said, "Oh my god Rebecca, I can't believe you've pulled down my shorts, please pull them back up, I hope you're not thinking about taking advantage of my ass but thanks for the compliment about my panties," as she was definitely regretting her choice of underwear.

Rebecca said, "Cassie, I'm really sorry that I pulled down your shorts, it was a complete accident, I wouldn't never take advantage of your predicament like that," as she then quickly pulled up the young woman's shorts.

Cassie said, "Thank you Rebecca, could you please try and pull me out again, I'll push as well this time, I'm sure if we work together, I'll come unstuck."

The young blond said, "Great idea Cassie, I promise I'll help you get free again no matter how long it takes," as she then quickly grabbed onto the young brunette's legs and placed her feet against the wall for more leverage.

Cassie placed her hands against the vent again and said, "All right Rebecca, remember to put your back into it, 1,2,3, Pull," as she pushed and wiggled with all her strength.

Rebecca leaned back and pulled, tugged, and heaved with all her strength.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two but please don't give up Rebecca, we can get me out of here, Pull, Rebecca, Pull, OW," as she was being stretched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war.

The young blond's face turned beet red due to the amount of effort she was putting as she said, "Let go of her, you stupid vent," as a loud POP sound was then suddenly heard.

Cassie was pulled from the vent in her hotel room wall at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The overjoyed and very relieved young brunette said, "Oh my god, I'm free, I'm finally free, we did it Rebecca, we did it, I can't thank you enough for helping me," as her face turned beet red with embarrassment after realising that she had landed on top of the young blond with her big butt being in her face.

The mortified Cassie quickly helped Rebecca back to her feet before hugging her and thanking her again for rescuing her.

Rebecca said, "It was absolutely no problem Cassie, I'm glad you're unstuck but that some workout and usually, a woman will buy me dinner first before putting her ass in my face but I'm definitely not complaining about it," as she began laughing.

The young woman began laughing as well at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before taking the young blond for something to eat to say thank you for her help as the two then exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch.

The End.

© Copyright 2024 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317454-Cassies-Vent-Embarrassment