*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317463-Chapter-2-How-it-all-started
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by chloe
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Adult · #2317463
The beggining of Chloe`s journal into the "real" world...
Chapter 2: How it all started...


         Chloe was a rebellious spirit from an early age, a flame that refused to be extinguished by conformity. As she completed high school at the tender age of 19, the desire for independence burned fiercely within her. She yearned to break free from the constraints of a "normal" life and forge her own path, one that would blaze with adventure and excitement. Refusing to be confined by societal standards and the expectations of her family, Chloe harbored an innate resistance to conformity. She had long disregarded the counsel of her parents, often marching to the beat of her own drum.

         Now, standing at the precipice of adulthood, she was determined to chart a different course. The thought of monotonous 9 to 5 jobs and the prospect of waiting an entire year for a mere week of respite ignited a fire within Chloe. The notion of a life confined to the limits of routine stifled her spirit. She yearned for a life where every day felt like a holiday, where work was synonymous with play, and where adventure awaited at every turn. As Chloe blossomed into a young woman, she was no stranger to male attention.

         The combination of her captivating looks and bold personality had always attracted admirers. And it was during high school that she began to realize the potential her allure held. With the audacity of youth and an unyielding belief in her own invincibility, Chloe set her sights on the adult industry, where promises of quick fortune and minimal effort enticed her. She was drawn to the notion that her natural magnetism could be harnessed to support her desired lifestyle of freedom and excitement.

         Disillusioned by the harsh reality that awaited her in the adult industry, Chloe found her dreams of a lavish and carefree lifestyle shattered. The promises of quick fortune evaporated into an oppressive reality, where she was forced to confront the sinister side of humanity. Facing the grim truth that she was merely a commodity to be objectified and exploited, Chloe felt a deep sense of outrage and despair. Her youthful idealism was replaced with a bitter taste of betrayal.
© Copyright 2024 chloe (chloecandybaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317463-Chapter-2-How-it-all-started