*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317685-NY-Jets-Draft-Profile-Sam-Hartman
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #2317685
NFL Draft Profile, Sam Hartman
The 2024 New York Jets could potentially dive deeper once again into their bag of tricks and bring yet another Quarterback into the mix. In this draft profile, we discuss the pros and cons of Notre Dame Quarterback Sam Hartman.

Hartman, 24, isn’t exactly everyone’s top choice. However evident his struggles were against schools such as Clemson and Ohio State, he’s progressed enough that he’s ready for the NFL Draft.

Posting up a 88.5 QBR with 11 touchdowns on the throws 20 yards plus this season is a good example of his arm strength. However, it’s to be noted he does have limitations on that area of his passing game.

The pros remain that he makes quick decisions and he’s accurate on long passes, which could prove costly and help him in the long run. His quick release is another additional feature that compliments him well, making a strong case for a team to take a flyer on him early.

The Jets could very well develop Hartman into the everyday franchise Quarterback given the proper coaching and training.

Hartman is projected to potentially go undrafted due to his inability to play well against some of the top teams in his league. If the Jets are looking for a Quarterback with some potential already that isn’t hot on everyone’s radar, Hartman could very well be their guy.
© Copyright 2024 Chloe Martinez (chloemartinez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317685-NY-Jets-Draft-Profile-Sam-Hartman