*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317803-I-Dont-Owe-You-Money
Rated: E · Review · Contest Entry · #2317803
Dialogue Entry for Dialogue Only Contest.
"Mrs. Jenkins. IRS. You owe us money from two years ago. I am here to collect the eight hundered dollars you owe us."

"You told me two years ago I owed you this money and I do not. I am not paying this bill. I don't owe you any money. The last two years I haven't owed anything. I got money back."

"You still owe us the eight hundred dollars. You got Five Thousand Dollars two years ago and that is why you owe us. Eight hundred dollars. "

"There is no inheritance tax in this state. My aunt left me that money and I didn't report it. I didn't need to. "

"There is inheritance tax. Were IRS. You don't know the laws obviously."

"I work a full time job and make crap for money. I have three children I am raising and my husband is a bum and not helping. "

"I am sorry about your husband and low paying job but there are rules. There is a clause that inheritance money over Two Thousand Dollars that you have to pay a portion. You owe the IRS Eight Hundred Dollars. You are getting off lucky. If you don't pay this, we will add a penalty of two hundred dollars. There will be jail time of six months if you don't pay IRS the money you owe us. The choice is ours."

"Fine. I will pay you the money and don't you ever bother me again. I hope a house falls on you. "

"Good day, Mam. You can pay me today or mail what you owe. If you don't pay this in two months, I will be back with the police. On that note, I will take my leave. "
287 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317803-I-Dont-Owe-You-Money