*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317840-Draft
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Draft · Adult · #2317840
Draft.
You choose the option that requires you to kiss butt to tap out it's less horrible option of have no rules plus you kiss and you get out. Molly is first she pushes you over on your back sitting on your stomach sticking her feet your face rubbing them up and down. She then moves so she is sitting on your throat with her belly in your face. After bouncing around breaking you in every possible way Molly sits on your chest her butt facing you. You reach up attempting to kiss to get these over with but it's just outta reach. "What David you want to kiss my beautiful ass?" "Yes please" you Weeze. "Okay don't say I didn't warn you" in an instant Molly's ass landed on your face suffocating you, you stretched her legs as if she was sitting on a beach blanket. Unable to breath you desperately try to kiss her ass. "Like you mean it" barked Molly. "Bryanna Gabby I don't think David really mean it come sit on him with me" Gabby sat on your chest an Bryanna sat on your stomach.
You still are kissing Molly's ass between breaths after Molly Gabby sat your face switching places molly she giggled after each kiss "It feels nice said Gabby" "Anytime you want David would love to kiss your ass" said Bryanna "Shove over it's my turn" Gabriella switched places with Bryanna. Again you repeated with
© Copyright 2024 Yousanga (yousanta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317840-Draft