*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318011-12-April-2024
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Writing · #2318011
Written on the M train back to Brooklyn ❤️
Tap to pay is better than MetroCard. Just let us control all of your money and transactions. Don't worry, you can trust us to safeguard all of your savings and we will always honor our mission and value statements. Just read the fine print on our 100 page terms and conditions that we update routinely, in proud partnership with the banks. Even though the transactions are all digital, it will cost you more money to hold your money safely in our banks. And when you want to close a bank account, we will charge you money, we cannot explain why we do this, it's simply our policy.

Oh wait, it's so you will hopefully not close your bank account with us so we can continue to invest your money so we can make money while we charge you monthly fees just to keep your money safely with us. Until we decide that you have said or done something that doesn't align with our "values" and we lock your bank account and don't let you access the money you made legitimately... ya know like they did in Canada to the people who were a part of the truckers convoy who were exercising their right to protest against government overreach and censorship and serious infringement of the rights and freedoms of legitimate Canadian citizens—Further eroding the Charter rights and freedoms "guaranteed" to all Canadians as enshrined and specified in the Constitution of Canada.

Oh, but wait, the man with the pretty hair and suits who stands in solidarity with the lgbt alphabet soup and the Palestinian feminist collective is just looking out for the people of Canada, all peoples. Like the diversity, equity, inclusion, and "belonging" religion you must profess your allegiance to in order to live, work, and play on all the government land... owned by the Crown corporations... what, those natives and their treaties? Oh, of course we are on their side. Look at the 10000 page document and review we wrote about all of that. We even have an action plan that we review annually, while nothing substantial changes. Oh, and we stand with the MMIWG who are still ignored and discriminated against and no one gives a shit if they end up buried in the garbage dump sometimes. It costs too much money to do a proper investigation of such minor things like that... and besides, there's too many regulations to have to bypass for us to search for just one individual.

We much prefer to have them duke it out in court for their enshrined rights and freedoms.. like we have written in section 33 of the constitution of Canada which states the federal government has the power to just give them their fucking land and rights, but we would rather them spend all the money we so generously provide to them on lawyers so our appointed lawyers amd judges in the system can be compensated appropriately.
Yeah, good old justin Trudeau and his commie ho, Christya Freeland. Fighting the good fight for the little guy, the poor, the oppressed, the Indigenous, the military families.

Oh wait, it's actually the WEF they are buddies with, isn't it? Yes they are just looking out for the common good of all peoples. They will unite us all in solidarity with their GCC pals and their sick fucking sex trade and human trafficking and exploitation of humans and slave labor for their bullshit fancy brand name suits and shoes and everything else.

Islamophobia! Wait, the Uyghurs? No, no... everything is great for them in China. Just like in Canada, it's just re-education of their "wayward and lost citizens" so they can remember how to properly speak and sit and fit into the commonwealth society. Now enjoy your cricket protein and grass-fed soup peasant.

Just like in North Korea, we will soon release a cookbook on how to harvest grasses and wild plants as we encourage you to reconnect with the land and live like the savages...oh, we mean the wonderful Indigenous peoples who we care so much about. We even make some of them figure heads so we can look really good on an international scale. But we leave the nations in poverty and do not provide them with sewers, water or proper infrastructure, including roads, because you know, regulations and very important policies and procedures we must follow to adhere and align with the ESGs and SDGs.
© Copyright 2024 Crystal Dragon (chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318011-12-April-2024